North Korea will never give up their nukes

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who really believes they will give up their nukes? There is no way any country would do such a thing, especially one run by an evil dictator. [although i understand that unfortunately Ukraine gave up theirs and eventually Russia started fighting them.]

No way this crazy leader has had a change of heart and decided to do what the country he and his people hate the most, want them to do.
It doesn't matter what they are offered in return imo, whether it's shitloads of cash or food aid. Remember it wasn't that long ago that he returned that poor lad Otto Warmbier to the United States brain damaged. I'd expect it will be difficult for Trump not to mention Otto Warmbier when the two meet, although i'm sure Trump knows it's probably not the best thing to bring that up at that particular time.
Wasn't that long ago he had his half-brother assassinated. He also killed his uncle by having him strapped to a barrel of an artillery gun so the shell would obliterate him. This guy cannot act in a nice way and can't be trusted imo.

He also recently visited China in order to see another dictator who hates America, and to no doubt get advice from. While i support the meeting i just can't see the guy being honest and sincere. Can you imagine him on the country's tv station telling the population 'i've just promised America we are going to give up our nuclear weapons,' not likely.

They will if America moves their base from South Korea.

Who really believes they will give up their nukes? There is no way any country would do such a thing, especially one run by an evil dictator.

Saddam & Gaddafi did; your logic is flawed.

They will say they will, but not really do it. Just like Assad and his chemicals.

They will if China forces them. Which that the world is not sure of. North Korea nukes are aimed only at US and south Korea and maybe Japan.

I agree regime change and disarm them need to happen for better world. Same with Pakistan. Those two cannot be trusted especially Pakistan.

North Korea will never give up their nukes. Who really believes they will give up their nukes? There is no way any country would do such a thing, especially one run by an evil dictator. Although i understand that unfortunately Ukraine gave up theirs and eventually Russia started fighting them.

Correct. North Korea will never give up their nukes. They can hide them and say they did. Do a kind of Israeli deal. Do you really think Germany gave theirs up? They most likely have their nukes broken down in parts and could be put back together in 24 hours. Not to mention the U.S. nukes stationed in Germany.

When the Soviet Union collapsed, all the states that became independent (like the Ukraine) were forced to give their nukes back to Russia. Supposedly they did, but Russia can't account for all their nukes. I think there is close to 50+ nukes the Russians, and the world, are still looking for. The U.S. lost a few nukes also. In 1958, the United States Air Force lost a 7,600-pound Mark 15 nuclear bomb, 3.5 Megatons, in the waters off Tybee Island near Savannah, Georgia. It is still there today buried in the mud.

They will if China forces them. Which that the world is not sure of. North Korea nukes are aimed only at US and south Korea and maybe Japan.

I agree regime change and disarm them need to happen for better world. Same with Pakistan. Those two cannot be trusted especially Pakistan.
Yea. The world has been royally fucked by north korea. It's really time to just drop some bombs on them.

No country would -- they are incredibly costly to develop, amazingly difficult to design delivery mechanisms to and provide a great method of warning other countries not fuck with them.

The trick is finding ways to integrate countries with them into a mutually beneficial arrangement instead of relying on a mutually destructive one.

I’m not holding my breath, that’s for certain.

That being said, there is still room for improvement short of giving up their nukes.

Back