North Korea says it will permanently suspend ALL nuclear and ICBM tests, effective immediately.

Let me guess, Libbies...

Something, something, South Korea is responsible...something, something, Drumph deserves no credit....something, something, Stormy Daniels.

There’s certainly wisdom here, no doubt about that.

I wonder if there’s an acceptable middle ground for all sides.
Let's hope , because if these talks go bad .....

Tentatively promising, but seriously so.

Let me guess, Libbies...

Something, something, South Korea is responsible...something, something, Drumph deserves no credit....something, something, Stormy Daniels.
Derp

This is ahead of ending war announcement with SK and meeting with Trump in June.

Will be interesting to see what they got in return. KJI traded this for food aid in the past.

NK has wanted guaranteed security and believed the nuke was the only way to get it. They're not giving up their nukes or ICBM's they're not going to test them further.

If we agree to this aren't we basically telling every madman that developing nukes is the ultimate leverage? I think NK is the reason why we have a CIA, we should have let them loose there long ago.

I wonder how this is all being reported on North Korean tv, he doesn't want to look like he is caving in to the Americans.
Anyway, he won't get rid of any.

I don’t think trump is going to accept some half ass deal if he knows they are on the ropes

If we agree to this aren't we basically telling every madman that developing nukes is the ultimate leverage?
Why do you think we need to "tell" anyone that for it to be true?

That's just the nature of reality. It's the ultimate leverage, dude.

I hope that's true, but am prepared to be disappointed.

Why do you think we need to "tell" anyone that for it to be true?

That's just the nature of reality. It's the ultimate leverage, dude.
Lmao u right

I'm sitting here getting really high and posting from my phone. That's my excuse for the derpage

Kim: North Korea no longer needs nuclear tests
By Sophie Jeong and Will Ripley, CNN | Fri April 20

Seoul, South Korea (CNN) North Korea says its quest for nuclear weapons is "complete" and it "no longer needs" to test its weapons capability, a significant diplomatic gesture ahead of engagement with both South Korea and the United States.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said Saturday that "under the proven condition of complete nuclear weapons, we no longer need any nuclear tests, mid-range and intercontinental ballistic rocket tests, and that the nuclear test site in northern area has also completed its mission," as quoted by the state-run KCNA news agency.

The announcement appears to signify a remarkable change in policy for Kim, following a relentless pursuit of nuclear and ballistic weapons as a means to ensure his regime's survival.

It comes just one week before a meeting between Kim and South Korean President Moon Jae-in, and before a planned historic encounter between Kim and US President Donald Trump -- and just weeks after the North Korean leader met Chinese President Xi Jinping on his first trip outside his country.

The US and South Korea welcomed the news, which they said was a sign of progress and a promising start to upcoming talks.

"North Korea has agreed to suspend all Nuclear Tests and close up a major test site," Trump tweeted. "This is very good news for North Korea and the World - big progress! Look forward to our Summit."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/asia/north-korea-closes-nuclear-site/index.html

Last edited:
Lets revisit this in 2 months and see how right he was.
As a historian, i've got my eyes set a decade or so down the road
This may make for some interesting books

Getting nukes really pays off, i wonder if Iran is going to rush one?

I'm not sure about the missiles but they really don't need nuclear tests anymore. They already got all the data they need. There is a lot of open-source nuclear data out there and a few tests are all you need to get the secret data.
If their missiles are on the same level of development they can sustain, easily, a modern missile force of less than 50, 100-150kt missiles, enough to deter any aggressor.

Will they also deactivate all droid ships?

Back