North Americas most beatiful skyline?

Apartments in the ghetto don't start at $700,000.
OK that's cool but all those buildings that make up Vancouver skyline are still ugly as hell and lack character, unlike truly amazing skylines such as Chicago and NYC.

Calgary

SkylineCalgary.jpg

Bow-River-skyline-Photo-credit-Tourism-Calgary.jpg

NYC.
Especially considering of the 2 pictures shown per city, NYC was the only one that needed 2 pictures to show the entire skyline (which it still missed uptown skyline). Others were 2 pictures of the same thing.

I'd have to go with Vancouver and Seattle. I just moved into a 12th floor apartment and have an awesome view of the Vancouver skyline from my living room.

The best American city skylines are great, but somewhat 20th century. Calling any non North American country third world is a little silly, your country is a dump these days. Stats of a third world country and everything.

Seattle at night looking down from the hills looks like fucking Tron. Like some crazy imaginary city of the future.

The best American city skylines are great, but somewhat 20th century. Calling any non North American country third world is a little silly, your country is a dump these days. Stats of a third world country and everything.
Hey now. Im from Toronto, Canada. Was making a joke. Sydney has a beautiful skyline.

Hey now. Im from Toronto, Canada. Was making a joke. Sydney has a beautiful skyline.

I assumed you were from the US thanks to the first world joke. I had to swipe at their cities at large because nothing beats the classic skylines of the US (nyc defining the look of the future since the 20s), but Canada is somewhere you only hear good things from, I would allow such posts from a Canadian (which is somewhere I really do consider the epitome of 1st world).

I'd say Vancouver. Canada ftw

Vancouver via mountains. Toronto a close second.

I'm also partial towards Detroit (seriously, if seen from the Windsor side):
eFQUB7I.jpg

They all lookin good to me, especially that were above ground

Vancouver and Miami

Hawaii's pretty nice as well
waikiki.jpg

what about
Gotham
the_upper_tiers_by_atomhawk-d3be0r0.jpg

Rapture
ZpanOC0.jpg

Vancouver looks nice. I wanna be there some day.

Lol @ any answer other than NYC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runhomesun
Back