Non-UFC division finals

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say

HW: Minakov (Bellator) vs Bader (Bellator)
LHW: Narkun (KSW) vs Prochazka (Rizin)
MW: Mousasi (Bellator) vs Aung la Nsang (One FC)
WW: MacDonald (Bellator) vs Nick Diaz (independent)
LW: Chandler (Bellator) vs Alvarez (One FC)
FW: Freire (Bellator) vs Raisov (ACB)
BW: Horiguchi (Rizin) vs Belingon (ONE FC)

legends: Fedor (Bellator) vs Wanderlei (Bellator)
legends: Rampage (Bellator) vs Cro Cop (Rizin)

FlyW: MM (ONE) vs. Horiguchi (Rizin)

??????????????????? :p

FlyW: MM (ONE) vs. Horiguchi (Rizin)

??????????????????? :p

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that Mighty Mouse wins by armbar on a last second of the fight.

Bold prediction, isn't it?

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that Mighty Mouse wins by armbar on a last second of the fight.

Bold prediction, isn't it?

Not bold, but stupid. I'd have to say you're downright stupid if you think MM can pull of that miraculous shit a second time around. Also since Horiguchi has gained more experience since their initial fight and MM has aged and lost since then as well.

Not bold, but stupid. I'd have to say you're downright stupid if you think MM can pull of that miraculous shit a second time around. Also since Horiguchi has gained more experience since their initial fight and MM has aged and lost since then as well.

I was just joking since we're discussing here dream matches that will not happen in a close future anyway.
Sorry to hurt your fragile feelings.

HW : Minakov vs Fedor
LHW : Bader vs Magalhaes
MW : Mousasi vs Khalidov
WW : Ed Ruth vs Rory
LW: Chandler vs Rashid Magomedov
FW : Pico vs Lance Palmer

I was just joking since we're discussing here dream matches that will not happen in a close future anyway.
Sorry to hurt your fragile feelings.

No, I should apologize. Sorry your "joke" was not found funny by anyone. I will give you some charity laughs, though.

Haha

No, I should apologize. Sorry your "joke" was not found funny by anyone. I will give you some charity laughs, though.

Haha

:-(
Well, nobody's perfect. Next time I'll do better, I promise!

LHW: Narkun (KSW) vs Prochazka (Rizin)

You pick either of these two over Bader/Davis? They both have a big weakness to wrestling. Prochanzka was controlled on the ground for almost 10 minutes by Albrektsson. The Bellator boys would lay all over them.

You pick either of these two over Bader/Davis? They both have a big weakness to wrestling. Prochanzka was controlled on the ground for almost 10 minutes by Albrektsson. The Bellator boys would lay all over them.
he is still young, he needs to work on this takedown defense

:-(
Well, nobody's perfect. Next time I'll do better, I promise!

That's right. First step is admitting it, so you're already on a great start.

Remember, practice makes perfect...but nobody's perfect.

Back