Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Yea seems 4-6 is the best time off due to saturation, it's not bad effects that you will get it's that it just won't do much in terms of gains.

How did it go for you?

Well I've logged it ITT but to sumerise, my lifts are up 10%, I've lost bodyfat that I've never shifted before while eating well/badly, I've got vascularity showing in shoulders and arms that I've never had and I've felt great. I've gained lean muscle mass, couple of centimetres on arm diameter, probably 6 kilos up to 118.

It didn't cure my patella tendinitis.

Would recommend.

I'm 37, felt like I was younger for a bit.

I was going to update my progress weekly while trying to use osta to bulk this time but my scales readings are screwy... in 10 days of +500cal per day my scales are showing +3kg and over +2kg of muscle mass... which is completely impossible. Hopefully whatever is causing it (water retention?) stabiises and I can get some sort of useful numbers to post in the next 5 weeks.

I'm on my last week and upped to 28mg, definite improvement. I think in future I'll run it in stages increasing the dose. Maybe up by 2mg a fortnight, starting lower.

I was going to update weekly but honestly, just started a new job and have been busy as shit so haven't been on sherdog much.

- 5 and a half weeks in to trying Ostarine 25mg to bulk.
- After previous cut, I sat at maintenance (2500 cal) for a month then started osta at 3000 cal to bulk.
- As of this morning the scale says 4.5kg (9.9lb) up and about 3kg of muscle. Electronic scale so obviously take muscle percentage reading with grain of salt.
- No negative side effects from Ostarine at all.
- Strength has definitely improved as have lifts across the board.
- I am definitely larger,especially my legs. I can no longer wear a couple of nice tailored suits that I have because my legs and ass are so tight in them(crap!) but also good.
- Based on last time the osta should be a 6 week supply at 25mg but there was just over 7 weeks worth in the bottle so there may be up to 1.5 weeks more. Will continue bulk till it's gone, then move to cut.

TLDR - Ostarine 25mg for bulking seems pretty damn good but will see the results after I finish up and start to cut.

I'm on my last week and upped to 28mg, definite improvement. I think in future I'll run it in stages increasing the dose. Maybe up by 2mg a fortnight, starting lower.

Any update post cycle?

Any update post cycle?

I've maintained my strength gains and appearance although I have lost a couple of kilos. I have stopped creatin so that might be just water weight.

My knees are good.

I experienced mild emotional turmoil in the week after, that could easily just be me. Nothing conclusive.

I basically found zero downside, except that I found it psychologically easier to train when on, but a sack of man the fuck up sorted that.

In football season over here now so I've rolled back the training to maintain gains and health best.

Would do again in a while.

OK, quick follow up post bulk. This is about 5 days after finishing:

-No sides coming off it so far.
-Put on 5.5kg (12.1lb) of weight in just over 6 weeks.
-Lifts up across the board.
-Visually, I don't look like I've put on much fat but definitely gained muscle.

Looking to cut 2.5kg from here. Should be pretty lean at that point. Would use Ostarine again in future but not for a while to observe effects after off for a bit.

I've maintained my strength gains and appearance although I have lost a couple of kilos. I have stopped creatin so that might be just water weight.

My knees are good.

I experienced mild emotional turmoil in the week after, that could easily just be me. Nothing conclusive.

I basically found zero downside, except that I found it psychologically easier to train when on, but a sack of man the fuck up sorted that.

In football season over here now so I've rolled back the training to maintain gains and health best.

Would do again in a while.

Have you noticed hair loss after you stopped taking the Ostarin?
Or hair growth was maintained?
It could be interested for bald people to counter the effect of hair loss?

Have you noticed hair loss after you stopped taking the Ostarin?
Or hair growth was maintained?
It could be interested for bald people to counter the effect of hair loss?

Definitely lost what was gained, no difference over time and the temporary gain was v minimal.

There is a more pertinent secondary permanent gain though, I think all my veins are a bit bigger and it might just be in my head, or be related to fat loss in areas never shifted before, but I'm pretty sure my Johnson is bigger... The wife commented too.

Definitely lost what was gained, no difference over time and the temporary gain was v minimal.

There is a more pertinent secondary permanent gain though, I think all my veins are a bit bigger and it might just be in my head, or be related to fat loss in areas never shifted before, but I'm pretty sure my Johnson is bigger... The wife commented too.

Do you take anything during PCT?
What will happen if you just take nothing and stop Ostarine for 4 weeks and starts again?

Any bad results on women?

What will happen if you just take nothing and stop Ostarine for 4 weeks and starts again?

No PCT and no negative side from stopping for 4 weeks and starting again. Your experience may vary. Did experience varying sex drive when using, detailed in previous posts ITT.

Hair grows back? Sound strange to me. Must be placebo

Hair grows back? Sound strange to me. Must be placebo

That would be psychosomatic rather than a placebo. But I'm pretty sure there was an effect on DHT while using it. Might have been a contaminated batch.

I did exactly that 6 weeks on at a deficit to cut, waited 4 weeks, 6 weeks on at a surplus to bulk. No PCT, no side effects at all that I can see.

No idea about females taking that, you'd have to hit google.

Hey guys, sorry if this is against rules.

Do any of you use a non steroid alternatives that you find work?

I foolishly, drunkenly ordered LA Muscle Norateen Heavyweight II and I've been feeling good. I've started training more and get crazy dreams every night instead of the void.

It's probably 90% placebo and just some nutrients I'm missing but I certainly feel recovery is better. Probably from better sleep if anything.
I had a bit of a chuckle reading this post,almost two decades ago,being a gullible cunt,i gave these fuckers a couple of hundred pounds sterling for their snake oil,to this day,it has made me wary about supplements,i refuse to believe website testimonials either,but i do put much more faith and belief in my fellow sherbros,ostarine has peaked my interest,if i may be as bold to ask,what brand did you purchase ?

Ostarine & Clomid really do work. Not as much as T though.

I had a bit of a chuckle reading this post,almost two decades ago,being a gullible cunt,i gave these fuckers a couple of hundred pounds sterling for their snake oil,to this day,it has made me wary about supplements,i refuse to believe website testimonials either,but i do put much more faith and belief in my fellow sherbros,ostarine has peaked my interest,if i may be as bold to ask,what brand did you purchase ?

It was from Receptorchem.co.uk a site recommended on a UK body building forum. They're a legitimate provider ime.

Yeah a lot of people getting money for nothing in the industry, but research in the last 10 yrs has provided pro hormones and SARMs, both seem effective. I would rather do T than all of them, except ostarine, it seems to be a zero downside low effect. A low effect is a great deal more than the placebo oft sold in boosters.

Re women, reports are it works for them too and it's selective nature prevents any side effects also! Have not seen it yet, just read stuff online.

It was from Receptorchem.co.uk a site recommended on a UK body building forum. They're a legitimate provider ime.

Yeah a lot of people getting money for nothing in the industry, but research in the last 10 yrs has provided pro hormones and SARMs, both seem effective. I would rather do T than all of them, except ostarine, it seems to be a zero downside low effect. A low effect is a great deal more than the placebo oft sold in boosters.
Cheers fella,I'd be purchasing for a UK site,if i do get around to giving it a try,just needed a place to start from someone who has had results, marketing has me wary of supplements and i have zero desire to return to the darkside

Back