Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

You are right. People want the miracle drug.
Funny thing is, nobody want's to work hard. Oh well.

...and there are people who areadly work hard but are pushing 40 so can use a little help like some of the guys in this thread.

Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

You are right. People want the miracle drug.
Funny thing is, nobody want's to work hard. Oh well.

...and there are people who areadly work hard but are pushing 40 so can use a little help like some of the guys in this thread.

Exactly Contempt, @JohnnyTowers, I don't know if you read the posts in this thread. Like I've said I train 6 days a week body permitting, hours at a time. I put in more work than anyone I know outside a PT friend who works out for a job.

It ain't about hard work or not. It's more that a little something can allow the recovery to be able to work hard.

Exactly Contempt, @JohnnyTowers, I don't know if you read the posts in this thread. Like I've said I train 6 days a week body permitting, hours at a time. I put in more work than anyone I know outside a PT friend who works out for a job.

It ain't about hard work or not. It's more that a little something can allow the recovery to be able to work hard.

ok

It sounds nice, but what if it shrinks your balls and you can't get it up anymore after you stop taking? Plus, I heard of so many guys dying from heart failure on steroids. It just doesn't seem worth it.

I know you guys are talking about smaller doses than bodybuilders and SARMS are supposed to be a mild version, but still seems like playing with fire.

It sounds nice, but what if it shrinks your balls and you can't get it up anymore after you stop taking? Plus, I heard of so many guys dying from heart failure on steroids. It just doesn't seem worth it.

I know you guys are talking about smaller doses than bodybuilders and SARMS are supposed to be a mild version, but still seems like playing with fire.

Yeah. A lot of research was had before starting because of those exact worries.

There is no reported associated permanent loss of sex drive.

With the heart it's a matter of understanding the mechanism of said failures. All the best answers I could find were that rapid growth of the heart can cause weaknesses which lead to failure in those extreme cases.

I have drunk alcohol in the past, too much can kill you, less won't, I don't see it being much different. I certainly wouldn't do more powerful PEDs because of the risk but even so, you have to remember they were doing aaaaallllll the steroids, HGH etc during times where the effects were poorly understood. TRT is a good example of where we've come, that low doses of t are seen as harmless enough, heart wise, to give to old men.

But at the end of the day you take your chances and I sure hope it falls in my favour. I wish to remain active, muscle and fitness correlate with longevity so I have reason to believe I may be improving my quality of life and maybe even duration.

I'll keep you posted..

It's interesting that sleeping a lot is often mentioned, not only in threads such as this one, but also by a lot of athletes. Personally, my experience is very different: My physical fitness is at its peak when I sleep 4-6.5 hours and my sex drive is also at its highest when I don't sleep that much (my mental fitness needs more sleep, though). I sort of feel "mellowed out" when I sleep longer while I feel like an animal if I exercise a lot and then don't sleep that much.

2/3 through second course. Have a massive cold atm, lifts been going up, weight stable.

Now football season over here has started in ernest patella tendinitis has flared up, shit is fucking annoying. If I could be free of injury I'd be a monster.

2/3 through second course. Have a massive cold atm, lifts been going up, weight stable.

Now football season over here has started in ernest patella tendinitis has flared up, shit is fucking annoying. If I could be free of injury I'd be a monster.

Amen to that. I am just finally getting back into it slowly after 6,5 weeks on the shelf because of my elbow. Getting old is really annoying.

Well now my injured left elbow is mostly sorted, I'm getting back into weights and now is a good time to start that second bottle of Ostarine. It's been over a month since the last bottle and no side effects seen but I still wanted that gap to minimise any potential negative effects.

This time I am trying to put on some weight so +500cal per day plus weights. We'll see how it goes and will do a weekly update again.

so is the consensus on osta good? how long do you keep the gains once your off cycle?

so is the consensus on osta good? how long do you keep the gains once your off cycle?

We it's about $150 a bottle where I get it for a 6 week supply and I just bought a second. For what it's worth based on the small sample size in here, people appear to think it's good stuff.

Don't expect huge steroid like effects, packing on 10lb in a month as it won't happen. Lower results but no side effects from what I can see. The first time I used it was for a cut and it worked well. I am now trying it as a bulking agent. Time will tell but anecdotal evidence seems to suggest that it is quite effective.

Not had time off yet, waited a month and went again.

Gonna have a break after this lot will advise. Experience so far is nothing but good.

It's £50 a bottle here and I've gained a few pounds a month while losing fat. I'm working out 5 days a week sometimes twice a day and eating a lot.

Last edited:
Well now my injured left elbow is mostly sorted, I'm getting back into weights and now is a good time to start that second bottle of Ostarine. It's been over a month since the last bottle and no side effects seen but I still wanted that gap to minimise any potential negative effects.

This time I am trying to put on some weight so +500cal per day plus weights. We'll see how it goes and will do a weekly update again.
From what I read osta should be treated as time on = time off.

Before you start up again.

From what I read osta should be treated as time on = time off.

Before you start up again.

Really? I didn't see anything like that. Can you remember where roughly you saw that?

Really? I didn't see anything like that. Can you remember where roughly you saw that?
Usually on every site that talks about them Will say to treat it like other steroids with. Time on (gear + PCT) = time off.

How long did you do it for and at what MG.

Edit: @Phlog you were right, seems like a few years back, people have said 4 weeks is good enough.

Usually on every site that talks about them Will say to treat it like other steroids with. Time on (gear + PCT) = time off.

How long did you do it for and at what MG.

From what I saw that was advice on the early threads, where the consequences were not understood. It was prudent to treat it with the same care as steroids. But after people found it didn't cause shut down or need a pct opinion and practice shifted.

6 weeks 25mg, then near a month off and same again. Will have a few months off after this to assess gain retention etc.

From what I saw that was advice on the early threads, where the consequences were not understood. It was prudent to treat it with the same care as steroids. But after people found it didn't cause shut down or need a pct opinion and practice shifted.

6 weeks 25mg, then near a month off and same again. Will have a few months off after this to assess gain retention etc.
Yea seems 4-6 is the best time off due to saturation, it's not bad effects that you will get it's that it just won't do much in terms of gains.

How did it go for you?

Back