Always Striving.
@Silver
Reaction score
(I posted this on FB a week or so ago)
C4pZ1d3WAAEHWfH.jpg

C4pZ1d8WYAQ--93.jpg

C4pZ1eFWQAEBocV.jpg

C4pZ1iNWAAcf6V8.jpg

Something about him makes me believe he's likely had something other than his doctors finger inserted into his rectum at some point or other in his life.

Looks more like Ivana was thinking that she knew hair dressers like him back when she was modeling and wondering if he needed a job.

Something about him makes me believe he's likely had something other than his doctors finger inserted into his rectum at some point or other in his life.

Ivanka's tounge?
I keed, I keed.

Looks more like Ivana was thinking that she knew hair dressers like him back when she was modeling and wondering if he needed a job.

She desperately wanted to bang him - if that's what you mean by 'hairdressers that she knew' then I agree.

a26a507e5def5e456c36478e1afef8c8.jpg
?

She desperately wanted to bang him - if that's what you mean by 'hairdressers that she knew' then I agree.

Looked to me like she wanted him to wash and style her hair and they could gossip like the girls do, what a good time they could have.

Last edited:
The second he resisted the Dons awkward hand shake, he wanted him.

I've posted more linked sources of information on here in a week than I've seen anyone else post in a month. I get to post a joke.

But you haven't lol. You just post twitter links and take them as facts.

But you haven't lol. You just post twitter links and take them as facts.

They are twitter posts WITH LINKS IN THEM

I just like sourcing the original person that showed me the link and their opinion with the link instead of posting an article with nothing behind it.

They are twitter posts WITH LINKS IN THEM

I just like sourcing the original person that showed me the link and their opinion with the link instead of posting an article with nothing behind it.

But you can't say you post more relevant information than others on here, you're just regurgitating info from those two twitter pages. You are financially and emotionally invested in Trump being ousted, not the truth.

Typical pretty boy. All looks, no substance

Back