Nobody hyped as fuck for Brook VS Spence? Deep intense face off today!!

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

This is gonna be an epic bloody fight!!!
i can not wait!!!

#andstill

so stoked for this fight! Both these guys look shredded and focused, but I'm picking Brook in this one.

#andstill #chocolatebrownies

Brooks recovered well from getting stabbed for not having buttseks with some dude, and I like both fighters. Brook loses.

hehe well, i'm surprised the odds and so many people see Brook a dead men going into this fight. Brook will test that chin :meow:
Brook's career won't be dead after this fight. He'll just have to find his success far away from Errol Spence. Spence will pass the test!
{<Mcgoat}

I am definitely hyped for this. 25 hours away from a #ManDown.

I thought the cut back down was going to hurt Brook, and it might still, but he looked good at the weigh-ins. I'm expecting a pretty competitive fight.

plenty of excitement, just not a load of posts from assholes who only like the 'new' thing

this is a very good fight

plenty of excitement, just not a load of posts from assholes who only like the 'new' thing

this is a very good fight

YEEES it is!!

There are plenty of journalist saying Brook isn't a special talented fighter, but what is for sure is that he always put on a show and he always delivers.
Tomorrow 100% "just bleed" night for the fans. Both fighters are highly motivated! Damn i can not wait!!

im UK, and i have never been totally sold on Brook, but he looks like a very solid fighter, i just think he doesnt have that star quality that seperates the really good fighters from the great ones

i think he is solid enough to give a LOT of people problems though, he kind of reminds me of a smaller version of Mike McCallum

he's crafty, tough and will give anyone a good fight at his weight

I work in Sheffield and my company use the hotel Spence is in. It's so booked up and expensive we can't get a room this week in the city. The stadium next door is closed off and it's crazy. You can't park, and massive security.

I saw Spence and his entourage at the hotel. Guy looks incredible.

Kuggan who does the ifl interviews was there. Groves was there. Sauerland promoters. matchroom guys. All there. Checking in as I was leaving because £200 a night, I sold my room. I''m checking out, as they check in.

Spence looked great, but I don't know shit. Talked to his brother. He said they are going for the ko obviously as its Kells hometown.

Not bullshitting, I can tell u the hotel and his brothers name if you want to pm me. I'm going for Spence because he looked super relaxed.

Also they were super nice guys. Ultra polite but confident.

Good old-fashionned staredown indeed. For me this fight is a tossup. In such cases I'll take the proven guy, even if Spence seems to be favored. There's gonna be some hurtin'.

Ohhhhh I'm most certainly excited...
But far too old to get 'hyped as fuck'.

Last time I was 'hyped as fuck' the Beastie Boys released ILL Communication.

If I were to try to pull that shit now I'd be liable to throw out my back and aggravate my liver spots.

I kind of feel this is a bit too soon for Spence, but if he beats the Brit in impressive fashion, then I hope to see a round-robin with fellow Americans (Thurman, Porter and Garcia).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back