No way Dana evah makes Rousey-Cyborg

Fat Ronda has nothing for Cyborg, deal with it fangirls :)

Holly knows how to get out of the clinch quickly and use her long limbs to her advantage, another thing that Cyborg doesn't have. People can hate Rousey all they want but if she didn't get that bish out of there in the 1st round sherdog would be bashing her like shit for it, Cyborg doesn't get her out of there in the 1st despite having 30lbs on her yet she's the best thing since sliced bread.

Nobody actually believes that Cyborg is the best female fighter, the Ronda and WMMA haters in general just latch onto that notion because she's the closest thing to a guy that WMMA has.

Holly's a white belt on the ground.

She doesn't know how to defend a RNC and she doesn't even know how to stand back up without tripping and falling over.

Holly's a white belt on the ground.

She doesn't know how to defend a RNC and she doesn't even know how to stand back up without tripping and falling over.
Cyborg got mounted by Gina Carano who is a kickboxer, big deal? Holm isn't aggressive by nature therefore it's harder to take advantage of her and get a trip or hip toss, Cyborgs wild brawling style plays right into Rondas strength.

Ronda would sub her in less than 2 minutes

Because they're friends?

Dana White is professional fighter pimp. He may "protect" Rousey's value for awhile, sure.

Ronda is too scared and will continue to duck, and Dana would never allow it. No way he puts Ronda against the WMMA GOAT.

we knew this 4343434 days ago

I feel like ronda would get shit kicked back several women these days.

Please. She probably gets her ass kicked by Amanda. So much of her dominance came down to the division being pathetic when she was on top. It is much much deeper now. Anyone that can strike and even has decent wrestling. Is a major problem for her.

Seriously? Lansberg was clinching up with her at will, Rousey would sub Cyborg pretty handily.
don´t believe everything the ufc hype train tells you... Didn´t you see Ronda´s last fight when she got tossed by a boxer?
holly.jpg
holly holm.jpg

Holly knows how to get out of the clinch quickly and use her long limbs to her advantage, another thing that Cyborg doesn't have. People can hate Rousey all they want but if she didn't get that bish out of there in the 1st round sherdog would be bashing her like shit for it, Cyborg doesn't get her out of there in the 1st despite having 30lbs on her yet she's the best thing since sliced bread.

Nobody actually believes that Cyborg is the best female fighter, the Ronda and WMMA haters in general just latch onto that notion because she's the closest thing to a guy that WMMA has.

You're trying too hard man. Ronda tried the throw Holly and got overpowered. Cyborg would have the same advantage.

And how exactly would Cyborg have 30lbs on her? So many excuses...

You're trying too hard man. Ronda tried the throw Holly and got overpowered. Cyborg would have the same advantage.

And how exactly would Cyborg have 30lbs on her? So many excuses...
I didn't say Cyborg would have 30lbs on her, learn to read. I said she had 30lbs on Lansberg and still couldn't finish her in the first which is pretty embarrassing.
don´t believe everything the ufc hype train tells you... Didn´t you see Ronda´s last fight when she got tossed by a boxer?
View attachment 146339
View attachment 146341
Why are you acting like something like that has never happened to Cyborg? Cyborg got MOUNTED by Gina Carano who is a kickboxer and isn't half as strong as Holm, Cyborgs aggressive wild brawling style would play right into Rondas strengths.

I didn't say Cyborg would have 30lbs on her, learn to read. I said she had 30lbs on Lansberg and still couldn't finish her in the first which is pretty embarrassing.

Why are you acting like something like that has never happened to Cyborg? Cyborg got MOUNTED by Gina Carano who is a kickboxer and isn't half as strong as Holm, Cyborgs aggressive wild brawling style would play right into Rondas strengths.
If you watched the fight you´ll see Cyborg was the one that took Gina down, not the opposite, as you´re making it look like.... lol... and then yeah, for a sec there when Cyborg supplexed her she got the mount but only for a sec... but the most important part you fail to understand is why did Cyborg take her down... Because this is mma and her opponent was a striker so she wanted to take her to the ground where the advantage was obvious. Same case today, take the striker to the ground.... but you think she´d clinch with Ronda or try to take her down.... lmao... She´d never do that and Ronda would never close the distance to get the clinch without eating bombs... and even if she did, Cyborg would toss her like Holly did, but harder than Holly.... but most probably she´d just destroy her on the feet, much worse than Holly, no doubt about it....but keep reaching.

If you watched the fight you´ll see Cyborg was the one that took Gina down, not the opposite, as you´re making it look like.... lol... and then yeah, for a sec there when Cyborg supplexed her she got the mount but only for a sec... but the most important part you fail to understand is why did Cyborg take her down... Because this is mma and her opponent was a striker so she wanted to take her to the ground where the advantage was obvious. Same case today, take the striker to the ground.... but you think she´d clinch with Ronda or try to take her down.... lmao... She´d never do that and Ronda would never close the distance to get the clinch without eating bombs... and even if she did, Cyborg would toss her like Holly did, but harder than Holly.... but most probably she´d just destroy her on the feet, much worse than Holly, no doubt about it....but keep reaching.
She doesn't have any sort of boxing technique or lateral movement so I doubt she destroys her worse than Holly even if she does hit harder, her senseless brawling would play right into a hip toss or trip.

It's so sad to see how people eat up UFC propaganda.
I agree... like all these "mc goat" threads and topics.... it´s getting harder and harder to find threads that aren´t about these hype jobs.

I agree... like all these "mc goat" threads and topics.... it´s getting harder and harder to find threads that aren´t about these hype jobs.

I used to be a Conor doubter/hater. But I respect him more than Ronda now.

Look, if the UFC can convince people Fedor isn't GOAT, then they can convince anyone of anything.

Just feel bad for the suckers who eat it up.

She doesn't have any sort of boxing technique or lateral movement so I doubt she destroys her worse than Holly even if she does hit harder, her senseless brawling would play right into a hip toss or trip.
You´re clearly a hater, no point in trying to continue this debate.... keep defending your hermit champ. lol.

I used to be a Conor doubter/hater. But I respect him more than Ronda now.

Look, if the UFC can convince people Fedor isn't GOAT, then they can convince anyone of anything.

Just feel bad for the suckers who eat it up.
I know... how can a chubby small guy destroying giants for a whole decade not be considered goat? Much respect for Fedor.

Back