No Sword Dancing with Angie. Germany vs Saudi Arabia

I bet this has something to do with Iran. All KSA's decisions are about their nemesis Iran. Maybe Merkle won't stop trading with Iran and KSA is like "you're either with us or against us"

Ok, but do you might pointing out the specific law and policies she has implemented to slaughter free speech.

Also, you might be against the EU. From a German point of view, the EU is the single greatest thing to happen to the German people since Bismark won the unification wars. From a German political standpoint being pro-EU is a good thing.

This. Germany profits massively from the EU and the Euro.

Germany is doing quite well, but it has more to do with Schröder s reforms AND the fact that the world has been booming since 2010.

Merkel has just guaranteed the status quo on a good situation.

No a bad leader (except for the migrants) but certainly not the architect of anything meaningful.

That is true but I think when it comes to political leaders, not fucking things up can already be considered a success.
Also, there is a lot to criticize about Merkel (outside of the migrant crisis). Especially she has the tendency to sit issues out and not take action early enough. And the state of the Army.

That being said I think her two biggest successes were the handling of the World financial crisis for Germany. Germany came out very strong due to Merkel's policies. And her handling of the EU debt crisis.
Those were issues she directly influenced by her policies. And I think they have to be considered good policial achievements. From an EU/German point of view. Greece might see it differently:).

While other leaders go Sword Dancing with the Saudis. Or trying to hide the fact that the Saudi's were involved in killing 3000+ of their own citizens.
Germany the country that has protected freedom, the rule of law and Europe from the hordes of the east and middle east for over 1000 years. Is on a direct coalition course with one of the Worlds most repressive regime.

Reception Grows Frosty for German Firms in Saudi Arabia
Following diplomatic discord between Berlin and Riyadh, contracts for German businesses in Saudi Arabia have been drying up. Is the crown prince punishing them?

http://www.spiegel.de/international...r-german-firms-in-saudi-arabia-a-1209576.html

Glad at least one country stands up to the terrorists and extremists.

yeah, Metkel doesn't just stand up to terrorists, she invites them in and gives them welfare.

What specific policies or Laws has Merkel implemented to slaughter free speech?
Or what has she done to let those people in. It's in Germanies constitution that people have a right to Asylum.

But yeah that was definitely a mistake. But Merkel was rather reacting to a problem that was caused by all the other World leaders. This was not something that was caused due to Merkel's policies. Merkel was against all those endeavors in the middle east and Africa.
Also, she in on her way to solving the issue. It's looking a lot better now than 2 years ago.

Does it matter if she was agaisnt all that when she is without power of influence to stop any of it from happening?

She'll go down in history a little ahead of Trump, and a little behind Nigel Farage as the great "statesman" of our time.

Greece might see it differently:).

You mean when she told fellow European like Greeks to fuck off and pay their debt, while unlocking billions after billions for flocks of migrants from the other side of the world?

Yeah I am pretty fucking sure that Greeks see it differently.

But I digress.

You mean when she told fellow European like Greeks to fuck off and pay their debt, while unlocking billions after billions for flocks of migrants from the other side of the world?

Yeah I am pretty fucking sure that Greeks see it differently.

But I digress.

No Germany made over $500 Billion available to save Greece from bankruptcy and collapse.
That was German money.
After they have cooked their books to get into the Euro in the first place.
That was a big risk at the time around 2012. That could have all gone belly up and Germany and some other countries lose all the bailout money.
That's really something the Greeks should be more thankful about. If it weren't for Germany they would be completely fucked. Same with other countries like Slovenia and Hungary they would have lost around 5% of their annual trade had Greece gone bankrupt.

No Germany made over $500 Billion available to save Greece from bankruptcy and collapse.
That was German money.
After they have cooked their books to get into the Euro in the first place.
That was a big risk at the time around 2012. That could have all gone belly up and Germany and some other countries lose all the bailout money.
That's really something the Greeks should be more thankful about. If it weren't for Germany they would be completely fucked. Same with other countries like Slovenia and Hungary they would have lost around 5% of their annual trade had Greece gone bankrupt.
wait, that money was in loans, dude.
Countries like France were willing to take a haircut on their debt, but Germany refinanced / extended the facility in exchange for some drastic budget measures.

Germany was rather hawkish on this one, if I remember correctly.

wait, that money was in loans, dude.
Countries like France were willing to take a haircut on their debt, but Germany refinanced / extended the facility in exchange for some drastic budget measures.

Germany was rather hawkish on this one, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, Germany is actually starting to make good money on that now :).
But if you look at the situation of 2010 when it started with the bailouts.
There were a lot of financial people saying that the EU should just cut Greece out now because they are beyond saving. Looks ok now of course but those were reasonable risky loans and unpopular once in Germany as well.

Also, I wouldnt call Germany hawkish here but rather realists. I mean Greece and some other Southern Europeans have lived way beyond there means for decades. The bill comes due eventually.
And that is exactly what they would be going back to now if you give them debt release. If they want to stay in the EU long-term they can't run up those huge debts by giving campaign gifts to their populations.

Sometimes people just have to learn the hard way. You can't have Sweden style public spending with Greek productivity.

Yeah, Germany is actually starting to make good money on that now :).
But if you look at the situation of 2010 when it started with the bailouts.
There were a lot of financial people saying that the EU should just cut Greece out now because they are beyond saving. Looks ok now of course but those were reasonable risky loans and unpopular once in Germany as well.

Also, I wouldnt call Germany hawkish here but rather realists. I mean Greece and some other Southern Europeans have lived way beyond there means for decades. The bill comes due eventually.
And that is exactly what they would be going back to now if you give them debt release. If they want to stay in the EU long-term they can't run up those huge debts by giving campaign gifts to their populations.

Sometimes people just have to learn the hard way. You can't have Sweden style public spending with Greek productivity.

Oh of course, Greece was corrupt beyond measure and I think that this country had it coming. I am not saying oh the poor Greeks.

Just saying that the bailout money was not a gift, while other countries were actually willing to waive some part of the debt service on Greek debt. That is why Germany doesn't have the best of press in Greece these days.

Your greatest leader was fond of Islam and it's extremism. I think your "1,000 years" isn't accurate.
Lol'd at Hitler being considered Germany's greatest leader. Arguably their worst, as far as setting the country back on the world stage. Bismarck would have a word about who the best is.

It is a conqueror's religion. Both get the same results. People dying for your cause. Napoleon was brilliant at that too. I think Frederick the Great was both Napoleon and Hitler's hero. lol.

Christianity is a soft religion. Both Napoleon and Hitler thought so. Napoleon was an atheist. Napoleon and Hitler both despised weakness. Christianty is weakness in human form. One man as its representative is the man who lets himself be killed rather than fight back. It taught people to surrender. Hitler, Mohammed and Napoleon built men to fight.

quote-if-you-build-an-army-of-100-lions-and-their-leader-is-a-dog-in-any-fight-the-lions-will-napoleon-bonaparte-105-94-98.jpg

b6dab0957698da04f8477dcf3348a78e.jpg

lol, the Lion and Sheep quote always cracks me up. It must have been great living in a time when you could spew nonsense and sycophants would think you were a genius.

and a little behind Nigel Farage as the great "statesman" of our time.
V5gv.gif

he's tried to get elected to the UK parliament 7 times..... and still hasnt EVER been elected.

only time he's ever been elected was for the EU parliament..... you know.... that place he calls "unelected bureaucrats"?? yeah.... there.

V5gv.gif

he's tried to get elected to the UK parliament 7 times..... and still hasnt EVER been elected.

only time he's ever been elected was for the EU parliament..... you know.... that place he calls "unelected bureaucrats"?? yeah.... there.

Sometimes I like to dabble in the poorest form of comedy - also known as satire.

Too bad she accepted million of people without documents from area infested with even more radical ideology than Saudi type of Salafism.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back