No killer instinct at all

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wonderboy should lose this fight. The knockdown in the last round was the only significant strike in the whole fight. He hasn't learned at all from the Woodley fight.

Thompson has all the killer instinct of a 10 year old girl.

You don't know what you're watching, that was a fantastic chess match between two amazing strikers.

Now for Colby vs Usman!

Till should win just because of the knockdown, but god damn wht a boring fight. This was more of a sparring match than fight.

Till should win just because of the knockdown, but god damn wht a boring fight. This was more of a sparring match than fight.
Constantly fist bumping. What a joke.

You don't know what you're watching, that was a fantastic chess match between two amazing strikers.

Now for Colby vs Usman!

I know what I'm watching but fighting like this and not risking anything means that you're leaving it up to the judges. After the knockdown in the last round he should have gone all out. Kill or be killed.

Till didn't win

But no one really won that fight including the fans.

That wasn’t a fight it was more like a timid sparring match with point fighting.

Both baby faced goofy bod styles made for an ugly match. On one hand you have wonderboy with his stick figuresque physique hopping all over the place, and on the other you have Till whose loosey goosey movement resembles that of a failed male ballet dancer (lead uppercut to spinning backfist wtf?)

The real losers in all this were the fans.

Edit- what a cringy post fight speech. Delivering it with the energy as if you had just gotten a highlight reel flashy ko = whack.

I know what I'm watching but fighting like this and not risking anything means that you're leaving it up to the judges. After the knockdown in the last round he should have gone all out. Kill or be killed.
It was sarcasm. :p

That fight sucked. I wish i just took a nap instead of watching that

not more then 10 SIGNIFICANT STRIKES LANDED, PER ROUND.

terrible fight

They were hugging and high fiving each other for 5 five rounds but at least Till connected in the end. That's why WOnderboy deserves to lose.

Dana is probably so pissed off. Punk kid comes in here, talks shit, misses weight and then puts on that crap performance...

Back