"No Grown Man should weigh 125lbs"

This is SOOO fucking irrelevant that there's no doubt in my mind you people got a peanut brain. This is why there's weight classes idiots. If thats the case, I guess Jon Jones isn't shit just cause Andre the giant can kick his ass cause of his size.
Jon Jones would beat the crap out of Andre the Giant and Mighty Mouse would have a solid chance of submitting this rugby player if he's never trained in grappling.

I have kind of made this point before when talking about his competition. We live in a world where people are getting larger with every generation. What percentage of men in the United States are under 5'6 and weigh less than 130 pounds? I am 6 feet tall about 180 and most men I run into daily are my size, a little shorter or taller. And as you said almost nobody that tiny even becomes a pro athlete so now the percentage is even smaller. Why are divisions like WW up to LHW shark tanks? Because most men actually grow after puberty.

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.

you should challenge him to a fight! And if he beats you, I get to bone your mom and your imaginary wife!

Jon Jones would beat the crap out of Andre the Giant and Mighty Mouse would have a solid chance of submitting this rugby player if he's never trained in grappling.
Jon jones would beat tf outta andre I was just saying by that logic size>skill which is nonsense.

He’s still smaller than most middle school football players.

He must have so much power LOL!!!!!

He is the size of most elementary school students. Tons of boys by age 12 are 5'3 and weigh over 130. Granted a lot of them are fat but still... :)

MMA Purists can go fuck themselves. The UFC was most popular when it was only men 155lbs and bigger.

Humans are not biologically made to be in awe of manlets or women fighting. No one gives a crap about the Flyweight or Bantium weight divisions. They are bathroom break divisions.

Now, enter the beta male, feminist cucks to defend manlets and WMMA like the little bitches they are. Bunch of damn progressive Hillary voters.

Youre so triggered with your nonsensical rubbish.

What does that have to do with MMA.

Andre the giant would get murdered in hard to watch fashion by Jones. He might actually die in the octagon. Hong Man Choi is better in literally every respect, and we saw his career.
i was being sarcastic and proving the logic wrong by using that scenario obviously

Mouse is small and its understandable that people dont feel much watching him, however he weighs much more than 125 drained to near death weight

Damn, insecurities running rampant here on Sherdog these days. You mad that a "manlet" can whoop ass and you can't?

I get why people are annoyed over his place in history that is being discussed. He is taking advantage of this thin, made up weight class. It is not like he is this size and playing baseball with the big boys and still hitting .300. His division is just horrendous.

MMA Purists can go fuck themselves. The UFC was most popular when it was only men 155lbs and bigger.

Humans are not biologically made to be in awe of manlets or women fighting. No one gives a crap about the Flyweight or Bantium weight divisions. They are bathroom break divisions.

Now, enter the beta male, feminist cucks to defend manlets and WMMA like the little bitches they are. Bunch of damn progressive Hillary voters.
People still use the word cuck?
Jesus, expand your vernacular.

Mighty Mouse is not even a manlet. He's a midget so him weighing 125 pounds is absolutely fine. I did however see 2 manlets who were 5'8" fighting at 125 yesterday. Shame on them.
Having said that, I enjoy watching midgets fight. Not manlets though. Fuck them.

I also think manlet vs midget is an important distinction to make

Bruce Lee would have competed at 125 most likely. Also, saying nobody wants to watch that, how do you explain how stoked people were to finally see Yoda fight?
who gives a shit about some actor?

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.
So show us your skills and physique. If not, you're just another keyboard warrior :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: acting like no one can kick your ass. I'd love to see a 125lbs fighter own your ass.

What skill set does this juiced up fool have that would help him survive?

A skilled small guy will beat a no skilled big man every time. Big Nog vs. Sapp is a good example. Outweighed by 150 lbs and Nog still won because Sapp is just a big guy with no skill
check it out:

He's actually one of the smaller 125 pounders. Doesn't cut that much weight. He tried his hand at 135 but the guys are just too big at 135. Mm is blessed that Dana started a 125 pound division. I remember they said they were gonna add a men's 115. That would be a joke. 125 already gets shit on. It's in the name of fairness why a 125 division is there. Because no other athlete can be in any other sport besides maybe boxing at that size. Not in the nba, mlb, nhl, NFL etc is anyone remotely close to mighty mouse size. You gotta go to race horse jockeys if you want his size.

Please ban this dogshit TS for being so hatefully ignorant. What is that contributing? Classless and clueless.

Grow a pair, mods!
What the fuck is your problem?

Ffs

Back