No clue why shertards disrespect Tim Kennedy

Because he cries all the time and just got beat up by a smaller guy he called out. TKO

Just little kids who like to disrespect anyone .. funny people try to say he complains ( rightfully so when you get cheated) but all people do on sherdog is complain about anything ... it's also "cool" on here to be a hipster and hate on popular fighters

calling people with PTSD pussies and proudly admitting he killed women and children, might have something to do with it?

I'm sorry, but he looked terrible. No cardio, rusty, and no heart, seems he's only in it for the money or whatever reason, the passion seems gone. Hopefully he retires, he has nothing left to prove anyone.

How americans can disrespect him i dont understand though. He is fighting for your country and would defend your ass if u got invaded even though the politics are bs and all that we dont need to get in to lol.

calling people with PTSD pussies and proudly admitting he killed women and children, might have something to do with it?
His entire reasoning sounded like the reasoning of a sociopath.

Desensitized.

I'm sorry, but he looked terrible. No cardio, rusty, and no heart, seems he's only in it for the money or whatever reason, the passion seems gone. Hopefully he retires, he has nothing left to prove anyone.
Pretty sure he makes more doing tv .. he's not a full time fighter and hasn't fought in two years . That's why he looked like that. Doubt he fights for money as he makes more outside the cage .. age and ring rust not lack of heart

He complains a lot. Who likes a complainer?

How americans can disrespect him i dont understand though. He is fighting for your country and would defend your ass if u got invaded even though the politics are bs and all that we dont need to get in to lol.
Joining the military does not exempt you from criticism. It's not a get of jail free card.

You could have saved orphans from a fire, and it wouldn't stop you from being an asshole.

Life goes on, and you still have a lot more to prove.

Tim Kennedy is a hypocrite, let's just leave it at that.

He's also one of these patriotic types who thinks that invading lesser countries and killing people is a badge of honor, and that he is somehow protecting his country. Interesting concept that, and interesting that the USA are never the ones having their borders pounded with terrorists - quite the contrary actually.

He got his ass handed to him by a Mexican, I loved every moment.

because he's insufferable...he spends so much time attempting to convince everyone he is a badass...real badasses don't do that, they just are.

He's cool, seems that was anyway, fun guy, likes to play around, doesn't take himself too seriously. I think it's all the military stuff along with the alpha male badass type talk that sets people off. He needs to pick between fighting farmers and sand raiders or fighting pro fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back