No clause in Cyborg's contract.

I was gonna comment, but I don't care enough. Please do not read this. Thanks.

She isn't leaving shit UFC offers the most money.. now if she doesn't have any PPV share then maybe but with a share no one is touching that pay on the market.

She got everything she wanted. Why stay? Fought in the UFC. Headlined in Brazil. Established a women’s FW division. Won a UFC title. Everything all of her haters said would never happen. Good for her.

She isn't leaving shit UFC offers the most money.. now if she doesn't have any PPV share then maybe but with a share no one is touching that pay on the market.

I think it's just public posturing to get more money.

Brækhus was getting something like 50/50 for her championship fight. There's no way Cyborg would take that kind of money just to get her ass kicked in boxing.

only gdr did.

Nunes did as well. The first time was right after cyborg won her title. Amanda changed her mind about desiring to be a two division champion.

She claimed to want the cyborg fight until Cyborg reached out to bullet after her last fight to come prep for Nunes. Nunes suddenly decided it was best to fight Rocky, then the girl that just beat Cat. Nunes is starting to sound a lot like GSP when he was asked about Anderson.

To be fair, cyborg said she wanted to build her division prior to agreeing to her last fight but changed her mind after her last fight.

Two fights is too many honestly. Only need one more

Other than Nunes I can't think of a Cyborg fight I really want to see

Anyone else she's just going to walk all over. Hell she might even walk all over Nunes too

But should Dana really let her fight Nunes, take out one of his champions, then bounce? I don't think he'll let that fight happen now.

Its highly likely the only reason she wanted to fight in the UFC in the first place is to capture the belt and beatdown Ronda. She got the belt and Ronda no longer competes so if she can make more outside the UFC she should go and do it.

UFC has completely missed out on marketing her correctly and creating another big draw. Likely because Dana seems to not like her much. Seems like I heard more about Cyborg when she wasn't in UFC. I almost forgot she was under UFC contract.

So Cyborg will leave, 145 will quietly be shut down, and we can all pretend this never happened

She really wants to test herself against Braekhus. It's not about money, shit she's getting what like 500k right now? That's more then she ever thought she was gonna get.

She's just on another level with her WMMA Goat status and wants to test herself against the best. She will come straight back to the UFC win or lose after she fights Braekhus.

They are already making a Tuf 145 season so the haters hoping they will close the division will only be left crying (like always).

It's crazy how Cyborg is the best female fighter of all time trying to fight the best current female boxer only to catch hate. I swear Shervirgins don't care about skills and real MMA. They care about jacking off to 4's and 5's because they can't get a piece of ass in the real world.

I still think Dana White is going to try and get Nunes vs Cyborg to happen. You have to put yourself in Dana White's position. WMMA is slowly falling apart now and Nunes isn't a draw. There isn't a women on the horizon who can beat Nunes at 135. The best way to have Nunes fall from grace is to have her become damage goods. The only way for that to happen now is if she fights Cyborg. A champion who gets beat in a brutally fashion won't ever be the same again. Nunes won't walk out the fight with Cyborg without being damaged a little.

Her division is terrible. Getting good money... but Cyborg sounds like she wants to test herself... Nunes- Super Fight is the only one left I am interested in.

Doubt she's gonna leave 500k paydays vs cans to box for 50k.

She's trying to gain leverage to renegotiate her deal. I hope the UFC tells her to fuck off. Offer those 500k to sign some Russian monsters in the male divisions.

Not surprised. Zuffa treated her like shit and she isn't exactly marketable enough to build an entire division around.

Remember when 145 was THE womens division then women besides Gina had to find Cyborg and they all moved to 135? I do.

She really wants to test herself against Braekhus. It's not about money, shit she's getting what like 500k right now? That's more then she ever thought she was gonna get.

She's just on another level with her WMMA Goat status and wants to test herself against the best. She will come straight back to the UFC win or lose after she fights Braekhus.

They are already making a Tuf 145 season so the haters hoping they will close the division will only be left crying (like always).

It's crazy how Cyborg is the best female fighter of all time trying to fight the best current female boxer only to catch hate. I swear Shervirgins don't care about skills and real MMA. They care about jacking off to 4's and 5's because they can't get a piece of ass in the real world.

Yup. Nobody is going to beat her in MMA before she's 35-36. I'm guessing if this happens, Holm goes back to 135 and fights Nunes. She's about the only notable fighter from that division Nunes hasn't faced yet.

The UFC will just drag her contract out as long as possible now, she should have just rode the wave until after the second fight

What about the ufcs notorious "champions clause" where when holding a belt a contract is automatically extended?

too bad theres no money in female boxing.

Last edited:
Back