NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought Mario Kart - having a blast.

Post your friend stuff so we can all friend each other and start another league. Also,

Out now apparently so hop to it guys.

NVM. Fake April Fools by the devs. Should have realised sooner, but GODDAMIT STOP TOYING WITH OUR FEELINGS!!!

Last edited:
Post your friend stuff so we can all friend each other and start another league. Also,

Out now apparently so hop to it guys.

NVM. Fake April Fools by the devs. Should have realised sooner, but GODDAMIT STOP TOYING WITH OUR FEELINGS!!!

Dammit I saw before you edited and was looking like crazy!!! Had my brother looking too and he was like "WTF all I see is bad dudes" lol

Dammit I saw before you edited and was looking like crazy!!! Had my brother looking too and he was like "WTF all I see is bad dudes" lol

Yeah I saw the army of Primal Aspids and was like, "Yeah FUCK THAT man!". Ditto for two Radiance. That's just...fuck man COME ON!!! For those that have played DS3, it's like fighting the Nameless King and Drangonslayer Armor at once.

Last edited:
I barely have any time to play videogames nowadays but I own a XBOX360 ( keeping it for UD3 only), a mini SNES (for nostalgia), a PS4 and looking at all these gems I want a Switch too...what should I do :eek:

I barely have any time to play videogames nowadays but I own a XBOX360 ( keeping it for UD3 only), a mini SNES (for nostalgia), a PS4 and looking at all these gems I want a Switch too...what should I do :eek:

That's the great thing about the switch is you can use it quickly and easily. Going out somewhere with the family? Have the wife drive and you play games. Lunch break at work? Eat your lunch and spend the rest of the time gaming.

That's the great thing about the switch is you can use it quickly and easily. Going out somewhere with the family? Have the wife drive and you play games. Lunch break at work? Eat your lunch and spend the rest of the time gaming.

This. I bring it everywhere I travel. I have a portable USB charging chord and a headphone chord to go with my Bose QC35. It’s amazing. Just yesterday I flew to SLC from San Diego and played Doom and Zelda the whole time. The guy sitting next to me was very uncomfortable flying and when he saw me playing Doom he immediately pulled out his Bible. After I saw that I switched to Zelda.

Oxenfree is $5 at the shop. Hop to it guys for one of the best Indie Horror games ever made.

Ittle Dew 2 is also on sale for $24. First one was a great Zelda throw back parody.

Can't wait to try this. Never played a Ys game before but this one looks like it'll be right up my alley. I've been 2 for 2 on my last two franchise firsts. Persona 5 was my first in the series and it's one of the best JRPGs ever.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was also my first Xenoblade game and I absolutely love it as well.

Hoping the same thing will happen with Ys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back