NiNjutsu grappling and ground fighting,for women's self defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
its as real as godzilla...

wanna learn grappling? go to a bjj school.

edit: just noticed youre the one teaching this "stuff"...

seriusly man, if it was as easy as you show to stop a td by side stepping and hitting your opponent with an open palm, dont you think we would have seen it by now? there has been 18398034520938409348 mma fights by this day, not one single fighter has ever done that... and its not because what you are showing is nuclear physics...

sweep and the mount escape, really dude?

seriously out of all the crap theres in youtube, your stuff is got to ranked in the top 5.

Last edited:
It's bad enough that in the 80s people fell for this ninja shit, but in the age of youtube and MMA there's no excuse.

its as real as godzilla...

wanna learn grappling? go to a bjj school.

for women's self defense no, submitting a guy is realy not the move.get the hell out of there is. and i have trained in bjj and judo,and competed

for women's self defense no, submitting a guy is realy not the move.get the hell out of there is. and i have trained in bjj and judo,and competed

who says anything about submitting? the stuff that you are showing is ATROCIOUS... the mount escape with the person posting his arm on the side you are rolling him? come the fuck on... and that open guard sweep isnt sweeping my grand mother you have to control 3 points for that sweep to work....

you may have trained in bjj and judo, 1 day tops, you can bullshit us in here man...

anyone can compete, even if you did, it doesnt say anything, unlike your video, which says a lot about your skills... sorry man, stick with the ninja stuff, grappling aint your thing (so far, you could really train in some grappling art and in some time get to be considered A grapper)

who says anything about submitting? the stuff that you are showing is ATROCIOUS... the mount escape with the person posting his arm on the side you are rolling him? come the fuck on... and that open guard sweep isnt sweeping my grand mother you have to control 3 points for that sweep to work....

you may have trained in bjj and judo, 1 day tops, you can bullshit us in here man...

anyone can compete, even if you did, it doesnt say anything, unlike your video, which says a lot about your skills... sorry man, stick with the ninja stuff, grappling aint your thing (so far, you could really train in some grappling art and in some time get to be considered A grapper)

i competed in grappler's quest,i believe it was 2003 held in new jersey trained in renzo school for about 6 months. already had experience with grappling and used to tap out 95 percent of the white belts,and im 165 pounds, and i competed in nakabayashi judo comp in 2005 got third place, i'm a green belt in judo

i competed in grappler's quest,i believe it was 2003 held in new jersey trained in renzo school for about 6 months. already had experience with grappling and used to tap out 95 percent of the white belts,and im 165 pounds, and i competed in nakabayashi judo comp in 2005 got third place, i'm a green belt in judo

6 month training and it shows. You seriously should not be teaching grappling with 6 months bjj training and trying to pass that stuff off on a grappling forum will only give you the replies you've gotten so far. BJJ_Rage said it all.

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT....

BIG difference... dude you either a very slow learner, or you dont have more than 1 day of training...

judo wise, you could be training, I dont know, nor I care, you are teaching HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ground grappling technique.

ludicrous,if you don't like what you see it may say something about the style not my skill. nice try though

6 month training and it shows. You seriously should not be teaching grappling with 6 months bjj training and trying to pass that stuff off on a grappling forum will only give you the replies you've gotten so far. BJJ_Rage said it all.

if a 6 months student of mine is showing that technique in video, and says he spent that time at my academy, I would sue his ass, that stuff could put the whole gym down.

ludicrous,if you don't like what you see it may say something about the style not my skill. nice try though

What is your point arguing grappling with grapplers on a grappling forum? Open your mind bro and listen to criticism. Besides what you're teaching is not realistic. The purpose of single and double leg takedowns is to limit your opponents offense. A man bent on attacking a woman is never worried about her offense. A woman should be worried about grabs to arms, neck, and hair and getting slapped around.

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT....

BIG difference... dude you either a very slow learner, or you dont have more than 1 day of training...

judo wise, you could be training, I dont know, nor I care, you are teaching HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ground grappling technique.

yeah fucking right? you calling me a liar,cause with the internet i am sure there are ways to verify it, which part are you accusing me laying,the 2202 or 2003 grapplers quest comp? the fact that i'm a green belt in judo and the judo comp? cause lets find out pal if i am lying ok?
and i had formal bbj traing for 6 month,many years of grappling,judo sombo bjj. shuai jiao

if a 6 months student of mine is showing that technique in video, and says he spent that time at my academy, I would sue his ass, that stuff could put the whole gym down.

True that. I've known guys that go only once a week. So 6 months = 24 classes only. That's absolutely zero in terms of skill set or grappling comprehension.

the style?

r you blind? another 2 vids...

and THIS is you...can you see any difference?

is not the technique the problem, the problem is YOUR technique.

yeah fucking right? you calling me a liar,cause with the internet i am sure there are ways to verify it, which part are you accusing me laying,the 2202 or 2003 grapplers quest comp? the fact that i'm a green belt in judo and the judo comp? cause lets find out pal if i am lying ok?
and i had formal bbj traing for 6 month,many years of grappling,judo sombo bjj. shuai jiao

Bro your own videos don't lie. I don't get why you're still trying to argue here. Ask questions on how you can improve things instead of passing your stuff off as competent because it is clearly not you're field of expertise. Maybe you're grappling passes muster among the ninja crowd but not here.

im calling you a liar in pretty much everything... or if you are not a lier, then im sorry, then you are just the worst 6 month grappler in the history of the sport, BY FAR, and should NOT by any means be teaching anything more than tying your belt, that technique I see you got down.

edit: dude really, 6 months AT RENZOS and you were tapping 95% of the white belts there?, and cant do a freaking trap and roll escape? not to mention your made up open guard sweep? at renzos? home of some of the baddest white belts in the US? LMFAO...

Bro your own videos don't lie. I don't get why you're still trying to argue here. Ask questions on how you can improve things instead of passing your stuff off as competent because it is clearly not you're field of expertise. Maybe you're grappling passes muster among the ninja crowd but not here.

this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back