Nikola Jokić is already the best basketball player in history

In today's advanced era of basketball, Rodman would a benchwarmer in China lil bro. Go look at Jokic's numbers vs Draymond then get back to me

He got smoked, son. I understand it's frustrating that your own silly arguments are thrown back in your face.

Shaq's numbers vs Rodman: 26.8, 12.8, 2.5
Jokic's numbers vs Green: 19.8, 10.2, 6.3

<36>

In today's advanced era of historically weak defense, Rodman would be just fine and Shaq would obliterate everyone little fella. Perhaps the most important numbers are you're 12 years old and on your 27th account ;)

Last edited:
He got smoked, son. I understand it's frustrating that your own silly arguments are thrown back in your face.

Shaq's numbers vs Rodman: 26.8, 12.8, 2.5
Jokic's numbers vs Green: 19.8, 10.2, 6.3

<36>

In today's advanced era of historically weak defense, Rodman would be just fine and Shaq would obliterate everyone little fella. Perhaps the most important numbers are you're 12 years old and on your 27th account ;)
Shaq avgd most of those numbers against Longley, but thanks for letting me know you only read box scores lmao

Shaq avgd most of those numbers against Longley, but thanks for letting me know you only read box scores lmao

Those are specifically Shaq's games vs Rodman, son.

Thanks for letting me know you can't read and are operating at an elementary school level. Lmao.

QRP4.gif

We don't need to stop at Snaq. Prime Dr. J ruins the league today. Imagine if Dr. J was allowed to travel, carry and play against the worst defenses imaginable.

meBsg2.gif

Those are specifically Shaq's games vs Rodman, son.

Thanks for letting me know you can't read and are operating at an elementary school level. Lmao.

QRP4.gif
Yes, because Rodman only guarded him in the 4th quarter. Keep going boy ahahaha

I know you're upset that you have no idea what you're talking about little one.

19.8, 10.2, 6.3.

Losing record and getting shut down by a can.

<36>

Safcan bless.
Jokic numbers 2022 onwards vs Draymond are relevant, not his rookie numbers included. Draymond is Rodman if he were a better shooter and passer. Keep trying tho

Jokic numbers 2022 onwards vs Draymond are relevant, not his rookie numbers included. Draymond is Rodman if he were a better shooter and passer. Keep trying tho
Jokic is almost 30, son, which is probably twice your age. Dennis Rodman would dump these cans on their heads.

Concession accepted.

ofc the highlight watcher posts a highlight lol

Oof, no actual response. It's getting bad.

You're young so you probably want movies to help you learn instead?

If you have an attention span longer than two seconds you can watch full games as well.

Whatever you need we're here for you until you quietly get enough posts to be banned in the WR again.

<36>

Oof, no actual response. It's getting bad.

You're young so you probably want movies to help you learn instead?

If you have an attention span longer than two seconds you can watch full games as well.

Whatever you need we're here for you until you quietly get enough posts to be banned in the WR again.

<36>

I saw MVP Shaq get shut down by a washed up fat Sabonis :D

I saw Snaq win and average 28.0, 13.2, 3.3. It's true though, even a washed Sabonis would murder the league today.

Snaq > Arvydas > Domantas > Green > Jokic.

<36>
He averaged 25/12 in the 2000 WCF, not whatever nonsense you posted

Lil bro can't even copypaste stats properly ha

He averaged 25/12 in the 2000 WCF, not whatever nonsense you posted

Lil bro can't even copypaste stats properly ha

You're trying to cherry-pick a series that Shaq won and was the leading scorer in? Safcan bless.

<36>

As for copy-pasting, he averaged 26/12, not 25/12. Sabonis averaged 8/6. Lmao.

Stay in school, little guy. This isn't working out for you.

You're trying to cherry-pick a series that Shaq won and was the leading scorer in? Safcan bless.

<36>

As for copy-pasting, he averaged 26/12, not 25/12. Sabonis averaged 8/6. Lmao.

Stay in school, little guy. This isn't working out for you.
Thank you for proving Sabonis was washed up and still held Shaq below his season averages

Back