Nigel benn thread

Back in 1998 Nigel took me to Disney Land. We had fun all day, drank and ate whatever we wanted, checked out the ladies, swung our hips to Dru Hills "How deep is your love", and at one point we even buttraped a party clown.
Unforgettable. :)

Watching the mcclellen fight in a crowded pub, getting angry at my mate for dissing Benn as it looked as if he was going to get butt-raped, only to become euphoric as Gerald seemingly quit.
Followed by a feeling of guilt for celebrating so hard.

Watching the mcclellen fight in a crowded pub, getting angry at my mate for dissing Benn as it looked as if he was going to get butt-raped, only to become euphoric as Gerald seemingly quit.
Followed by a feeling of guilt for celebrating so hard.
This is the reason I didn't go in this thread all day... Whenever I remember that match, I feel like spitting in Benn's face... Dark Destroyer obviously had a camp training specifically for rabbit punching and headbutting all night to avoid losing to the smaller man embarrassingly. We lost one of the sharpest hardest jabs in history that night who became a burden vegetable to his family.

Back in 1998 Nigel took me to Disney Land. We had fun all day, drank and ate whatever we wanted, checked out the ladies, swung our hips to Dru Hills "How deep is your love", and at one point we even buttraped a party clown.
Unforgettable. :)
You are a certified bell end

This is the reason I didn't go in this thread all day... Whenever I remember that match, I feel like spitting in Benn's face... Dark Destroyer obviously had a camp training specifically for rabbit punching and headbutting all night to avoid losing to the smaller man embarrassingly. We lost one of the sharpest hardest jabs in history that night who became a burden vegetable to his family.
Come on it's not like McClellan was a saint, he was a sadistic blood thirsty piece of work who liked killing animals for fun.

He seemed to have trouble with fighters who were tough, and could box

Spent the first part of his career blasting people out, then come unstuck against Watson. Didnt change, then come unstuck against Eubank

then he changed his game and seemed he learned a lot between Eubank 1 and 2, and was a much better boxer

He fought McClellan and the warrior in him came out again and IMO the boxer he had become, made way to the fighter he was beforehand

Back