Nicolas Cage had an accident on set, suffered broken ankle

Nic, I am disappoint

3474682.jpg

At his age, he's lucky it wasn't a hip.

He'll be the first one back on-set tomorrow, that's the type of guy Cage is

Nick-Cage-dog-sneeze-lets-ride.gif

If he doesn't get back to work soon, his fine china is going to get repossessed.

Flying to L.A. from Bul-fucking-Garia for an ankle injury ? Do they not have hospitals in Bulgaria? I mean hes not having open heart surgery

Last edited:
I'll tell to guys the story of his broken ankle.

I was on the set doing some set work. Me and the boys were on break
and I was playing some b-ball because there was a basketball net in the lot. Anyhow, Nic walked by and asked if I wanted to play him 1-1. I said sure.

I got first ball and went in slowly then deked to my right, then left, then back to my right. Long, short. I crossed him over and broke his ankle.

<{shaqs}><BronTroll1>{<jordan}<{MingNope}><bball2><Kobe213>

Nic Cage the greatest Overactor in the history of movies. Its weird because he can really act but he likes to be outrageous for some reason.

Just watch Joe and Guarding Tess he can act, he just chooses to play outlandish in most of his movies.

Nic Cage the greatest Overactor in the history of movies. Its weird because he can really act but he likes to be outrageous for some reason.

Just watch Joe and Guarding Tess he can act, he just chooses to play outlandish in most of his movies.

Uhm.. did you forget about Al Pacino?

Uhm.. did you forget about Al Pacino?

Cage has pacino beat, Al is just loud, cage does funny weird faces with weird cartoonish voices with his overdramtic acting, think jim carrey in the mask

Cage has pacino beat, Al is just loud, cage does funny weird faces with weird cartoonish voices with his overdramtic acting, think jim carrey in the mask

Guess you never saw Heat.

Back