Nickelodeon parts ways with Dan Schneider

How did it take so long? Usually, unsubstantiated allegations get people fired pretty quickly.

Oh no, how is Jaime Lynn Spears going to get her child support patments now??

Dan "Nickeloden fired me after i fired inside her" Schnieder

No idea who that is but Nick was the shit back in the day.

Clarissa Explains it All
Salute Your Shorts
Doug
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Adventures of Pete and Pete.

Good ol days.

tenor.gif

Who?

Clarissa Explains it All
Salute Your Shorts
Doug

Good ol days.
<PandaHi75><PandaHi75><PandaHi75>

Literally to the surprise of no one. How did it take this long?

Clarissa Explains it All
Salute Your Shorts
Doug

Good ol days.
he produced all of those shows, specifically to cater to people of your inclination.

My daughter watched all those shows and I knew something creepy was going on...every show he produced had those young stars always showing their feet. It was so obvious someone was a perv.

Google: gifs + Nickolodeon + girls (or if you're feeling brave BING)

None of that's coincidence.

(Plus you've all just been flagged.)

Every pedo in the universe is about to apply for his job, but there can only be one. Hopefully there are beheadings

A lot of the articles on it are avoiding mentioning any nefarious rumors.

“Following many conversations together about next directions and future opportunities, Nickelodeon and our long-time creative partner Dan Schneider/Schneider’s Bakery have agreed to not extend the current deal,” a Nickelodeon spokesperson told Variety in a statement. “Since several Schneider’s Bakery projects are wrapping up, both sides agreed that this is a natural time for Nickelodeon and Schneider’s Bakery to pursue other opportunities and projects.

“Dan and his Schneider’s Bakery team have created a string of lasting, groundbreaking hits over the years including ‘iCarly,’ ‘Drake & Josh,’ ‘Victorious,’ ‘Kenan & Kel’ and the current number-one hit show on Nickelodeon, “Henry Danger.” We thank Dan and his Schneider’s Bakery producers, executives and social media team for their immeasurable contributions to Nickelodeon, and we wish them the best in their future endeavors. And Dan and Schneider’s Bakery are proud of the work they did together with Nickelodeon and will always remain big fans of the network.”

Nickelodeon trying desperately to avoid embarrassment and possibly litigation.

its weird how foot fetishist cant help but advertise their fetish on TV. like Tarantino.

I read once there's some Nickelodeon show about some white girl. Anyway the creator of this show started out writing softcore cuck films about black dudes banging white girls. Apparently the show is full of cuck symbolism and themes, and the white girl main character is always getting macked on by the alpha black kid, and all the white boys who love her are powerless to stop him. Course they're only kids so they're not banging, although I haven't seen the show

Back