Nick said Nate was smoking chronic, not CBD at press conference

Who gives a shit. If he wants to destroy his already limited amount of brain cells who the fuck are we to judge? He has no kids that he is neglecting due to drug abuse. He hasn't crashed into a pregnant woman and ran. Just to return and grab money and proceed to run away again. He hasn't threatened suicide just for attention. He hasn't demanded any stakes in the company. Let him fucking be already
I like this but there is no source supporting your claim of marijuana killing brain cells

Its funny when people drink alcohol but are against weed.

Should've seen what Connor was smoking backstage.

Big ol' piece in his mouth

Its funny when people drink alcohol but are against weed.
It's also funny when state rights activists and small government activists insist on jailing people for smoking a plant.

Jeff Sessions incoming should be an interesting display of old fashioned hypocrisy.

i dont get the hate or praise they get for smoking weed

I like this but there is no source supporting your claim of marijuana killing brain cells
Common knowledge
U start killling brain cells 30 seconds after you start holding your breath
Now I have no clue how many brain cells u kill smoking bud but I would venture a guess that it's gotta be a relatively low amount since they prescribe marijuana for Cancer patients. However, I think that a trade off between losing brain cells over pain relief is a good trade off in my book

Odd. My brother has a seizure disorder and used to have seizures weekly. Started up CBD treatment along with his meds and now has not had a single seizure.

Guess Ill tell him it doesnt work even though it does and he can just go back to having seizures again. Thanks for the info, Dr :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

You should be happy, not crazy mad. Since I've been smoking cbd is the shit nobody wanted, as it kind of nulified and had a kind of sleepy affect, so the higher the THC and lower the canbinoids amount. It it works on its' own, then good luck. It is a huge moneymaker in the States.

You should be happy, not crazy mad. Since I've been smoking cbd is the shit nobody wanted, as it kind of nulified and had a kind of sleepy affect, so the higher the THC and lower the canbinoids amount. It it works on its' own, then good luck. It is a huge moneymaker in the States.
I only vape 20%+ THC flower

i dont get the hate or praise they get for smoking weed

It's just part of their whole "I don't give a fuck" shtick. People like it, myself included. I haven't even been around marijuana in 15 years or so, but to think it's some sort of "drug" in any debilitating sense is fairly dumb and incredibly ignorant.

Odd. My brother has a seizure disorder and used to have seizures weekly. Started up CBD treatment along with his meds and now has not had a single seizure.

Guess Ill tell him it doesnt work even though it does and he can just go back to having seizures again. Thanks for the info, Dr :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
Pump the brakes fren,

If it is helping that's awesome. But from a standard POV CBD pens are expensive and don't provide the effect of a standard THC pen that retails for the exact same price. I hate CBD strains as well, doesn't mean I'm not happy for your brother.

Cheers.

Both of them should probably just stop talking. As much as I disagree with how marijuana is treated in sports, using the pen at the press conference was just flat out stupid as fuck. Do it on your own time, shut up, and avoid the hassle of USADA, Nevada, etc.

Fuk you I wasn't talking from a med standpoint so no need to act like a tough cocksukr on the internet.

Still helps with teh imflammotory healing processes .
I ended up encountering a good 24 hour bug last week and I couldn't keep food or drink down, puked to the point where I kept dry heaving. Was in bed almost all day with pretty bad stomach ache because of the dry heaving. Decided to vapor some decent hash oil at night and stomach ache went away and was able to fall asleep without issue. Hooray for the good stuff :D

Common knowledge
U start killling brain cells 30 seconds after you start holding your breath
Now I have no clue how many brain cells u kill smoking bud but I would venture a guess that it's gotta be a relatively low amount since they prescribe marijuana for Cancer patients. However, I think that a trade off between losing brain cells over pain relief is a good trade off in my book
"common knowledge" huh? I dont think you have any experience with the cannabis.

Back