Nick Diaz quote

Hooliganx

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I haven't posted on here for ages, so for those I haven't spoken to in a while, alright lads.

I'm after a bit of a favour - remember this Nick Diaz quite;

"I'm the only fuckin guy that's gonna box you know I mean you should be able to market me or sell me by now or put me on a fuckin magazine by now or something cuz I don't get no play I haven't been in one fuckin magazine, ever. Robbie Lawler still gets put in magazines. What about a mother fucker that can box people up and choke someone with a gogo. im choking people with gogos and throwing hooks to the head"

Does anyone know if it was captured on film and if so does anyone have a link?

I can't remember the quote verbatim but his quote about a Ninja not having his girlfriend sitting beside him while he's up in a tree waiting to kill him is my personal favorite.

I keep trying to get as baked as he does so maybe the words will reorder themselves to make sense like some sort of stoner dyslexia. Still all I can make out is gibberish but I am still the biggest Diaz fan!

2GH9g4p.gif

His back and forth with GSP was gold. My personal favorite.

"I pull up to a stoplight the other day and some fucking 40-year-old lady, some soccer mom sticks her head out the window and she's like, 'I hope GSP beat's your ass!' We're in fucking Lodi, bitch! I'm like, 'Are you serious?' We are in Lodi right now and you're hoping he beats my ass? That's fucking wonderful. I'm living in a small town with people that hate me over here. I'm trying to work my way up into a fight and now I'm the most disrespectful person that walks the Earth and I deserve to have the shit beat out of me and I'm this disgusting person because when you (St. Pierre) say something, everybody fucking believes it dude. Everybody wants to think what Georges thinks and what Georges says and look like Georges and wear tight shorts like Georges and be strong and forget about jiu-jitsu and forget about boxing, let's do a Superman punch like Georges. Fuck mixed martial arts, fuck the martial arts aspect and the jiu-jitsu. That's disrespectful. If you want disrespect, that's it right there."

As you first get introduced to Nick and Nate for that matter
You think.. damn these boys aren't they sharpest knifes in the drawer
As you get older in the fight game pretty much everything they say and said makes sense
Literally the most real people in the sport

As you first get introduced to Nick and Nate for that matter
You think.. damn these boys aren't they sharpest knifes in the drawer
As you get older in the fight game pretty much everything they say and said makes sense
Literally the most real people in the sport
This is very true. The first couple times I saw Nick in 2004-2005 I was like, this guy's kind of a goof, seems like he's putting on a false tough-guy front, whatever. Not really into it. Then around the time of the Diego fight it started to click that he wasn't putting up a front or acting any way, that was really who he was. Then the more I heard him talk, the more I started understanding how Nick was trying to express things, and it made a lot more sense, and on top of that was accurate and pretty fucking insightful.

Mumble mumble mumble "weed cures cancer" mumble mumble-Nick Diaz

This is very true. The first couple times I saw Nick in 2004-2005 I was like, this guy's kind of a goof, seems like he's putting on a false tough-guy front, whatever. Not really into it. Then around the time of the Diego fight it started to click that he wasn't putting up a front or acting any way, that was really who he was. Then the more I heard him talk, the more I started understanding how Nick was trying to express things, and it made a lot more sense, and on top of that was accurate and pretty fucking insightful.
Nick Diaz is a guy who once implied he should be making Mayweather-money, because he can defend a td. Call me skeptical, but I'm sure how insightful he is on anything.

Back