Nick Diaz is back today

oh hes back today for sure

Nick-Diaz-cannabis-weed-marijuana.png

nick-diaz-f-u-o.gif

War Nick "Diablo" Diaz !!

Can't wait to see him back in the octagon!

Pretty sure anyone with a brain cares about win/loss, including decisions.
Must explain why Diaz and multiple other fighters got title shots coming from a decision loss.

Guess you don’t have a brain.

Kenny here,

I'll share a story that you guys might find ironic/funny.

My moms friend is a really rich business guy and had a boat that he was trying to sell. Sometime around when Nick Diaz and Conor fought he got a phone call from Nate Diaz. He had his boat listed on CL and some other boat selling site.

My mom's friend said he said "I'm the guy that just beat the F--k out of Conor McGregor, you know who I am? My moms friend said yes and they talked about the boat for an hour. He said Nate offered to smoke him out everyday on the boat for a year as a joke if he took off $100,000 off the price of the boat. But they couldn't agree upon a good price.

He said it was because the more the conversation went on the more aggressive he got. He started calling my mom's friend a little b-tch and demanded that he sell him his boat for cheap. I think he told me he also said that he'll have his friends find him and steal the keys. My mom's friend wasn't scared but he got uncomfortable and finally told him to go F himself and hung up.

He always tells this story when he is over and drunk watching the UFC events at my house.

Kenny here,

I'll share a story that you guys might find ironic/funny.

My moms friend is a really rich business guy and had a boat that he was trying to sell. Sometime around when Nick Diaz and Conor fought he got a phone call from Nate Diaz. He had his boat listed on CL and some other boat selling site.

My mom's friend said he said "I'm the guy that just beat the F--k out of Conor McGregor, you know who I am? My moms friend said yes and they talked about the boat for an hour. He said Nate offered to smoke him out everyday on the boat for a year as a joke if he took off $100,000 off the price of the boat. But they couldn't agree upon a good price.

He said it was because the more the conversation went on the more aggressive he got. He started calling my mom's friend a little b-tch and demanded that he sell him his boat for cheap. I think he told me he also said that he'll have his friends find him and steal the keys. My mom's friend wasn't scared but he got uncomfortable and finally told him to go F himself and hung up.

He always tells this story when he is over and drunk watching the UFC events at my house.

Thats the best you could come up with?

He’s back on 4/20. Seriously? Someone has a sense of humor.

Let me save you the time. He continues his losing streak and then spreads the blame around as to why he lost.

Back