Nick Diaz getting high with Snoop Dogg

I'm getting ready to light a pre-rolled AK-47 joint. Thank jeebus for medical lol. I'd love to smoke up with the Diaz bros. and bullshit.

That's the difference between Dana and Diaz. Dana is, "LOOK AT ME I'M NEXT TO SNOOP DOG!" and Diaz is like,"What's up Snoop? What you been up to? Wanna smoke a blunt?" Dana looks like a fan girl and Diaz looked like they were equals.

I think it's more like Dana pays to meet him whereas it's Snoop who wants to meet the Diaz bros.

danasnoop.gif
This is embarrassing

That's the difference between Dana and Diaz. Dana is, "LOOK AT ME I'M NEXT TO SNOOP DOG!" and Diaz is like,"What's up Snoop? What you been up to? Wanna smoke a blunt?" Dana looks like a fan girl and Diaz looked like they were equals.

But Dana makes more than snoop and Nick combined

Ya but that's what they're doing in the video. And it's boring.

You need to get high too to enjoy it. I should have mentioned that.

Like...everyone involved has to be high.

I think it's more like Dana pays to meet him whereas it's Snoop who wants to meet the Diaz bros.
True. Hes known to get all fan girly with celebs. I remember he crying that someone wouldn't take a picture with his kid

Fook nick diaz and fook snoop bitch

I like watching Nick fight but i can't even watch him in an interview let alone a reality show.

Back