Nick Diaz calls out Canelo and CoGar calls out Pacquiao

Yes, beginning of the 9th round he hit just above Floyd's waistline....folded Floyd and made him "turtle up" so to speak, but it was ruled a low blow.

I have my suspicions about that.

Jesus Christ.

Nick Diaz is a tough striker vs. MMA dudes (rather, he was, several years back), but he is light years away from being a world class boxer. Not even top 30. And that was in his prime.

It's a joke to even consider it. Canelo would KO Diaz, and it would be brutal.

Canelo destroys Nick and with Cody's boxing defence, Pacquiao wouldn't even need to train ffs

I have no doubt that Nick Diaz is a tough motherfucker, but in a boxing match against Canelo? Lmao, do me a favour. Canelo would demolish him in no time.

MMA boys need to stop this shit, it's just embarrassing for our sport.

I ain't even gonna comment on CoGar lol

In all fairness to the Diaz brothers they have been sparring and training with professional boxers for years. The Diaz brothers are known in the boxing community and are called in as sparring partners when guys are training for big fights. Its not the same as no tank McGregor fighting Mayweather. I'm not saying Nick beats Cannelo but his chance is WAY higher than Conor beating Mayweather.

They both have/had no chance. Quite literally none whatsoever.

Unless you're name is Connor there's still no money in MMA.
Didn't any MMA fighters watch the May/Mac fight?
If an MMA fighter boxes a top boxer they lose embarrassingly badly.

Why is this even a thing anyway? Conor vs Mayweather should have killed it off for a generation of fighters.

Let's see, I think Nick Diaz would easily get $2,000,000 for headlining a PPV and that's just me being conservative.

I'm a trainee doctor on a salary of $85,000 so it would take me 23 years to make that money that Nick Diaz would make in one night. Stop talking out your ass.

Now I have to wonder what your other 13,500 posts look like..did you purchase this account?Win the password in a bet?Jesus christ.I'm honestly sorry to say,but how fucking retarded can people get?Cinnamon would beat the ever living fuck out of Diaz like nothing.Hands down the dumbest thing I have heard in a long long time.What's even sadder is you're in the boxing forum a ton.Not trying to be a dick,i'm just baffled at how anyone could think Nick Diaz would give Canelo "a run for his money".Beyond baffled tbh...laugh out loud level.

McGregor beat Mayweather, havent you heard?

God dammit people are straight retarded

Nick clearly didn't 'CALL OUT' anyone in that video..
Cody did not 'CALL OUT' anyone in that video..
NEITHER ONE OF THOSE ARE CALLOUT VIDEOS

The TMZ reporter fucking asked him out of nowhere what he'd think about a Canello fight and Diaz's reaction is "oh lol I never thought of that"... and the TMZ loser asks 'could you beat Canello" and Diaz answers 'well i'm just saying he's not a very big guy.."
The TMZ reporter keeps asking bait questions and Diaz doesnt even say he wants to fight him at any point

Cody does not call out Pac. His friend standing beside him mentions he thinks it would be a good fight. Obviously as a joke. They both know Pac would murder Cody in a boxing ring

Stop fucking watching and posting TMZ videos they are bullshit. The TMZ clowns just ask loaded questions and no matter what the fighter says the reports states "oh that's a callout! and nerds on the internet go nuts. STOP WATCHING TMZ

Unless you're name is Connor there's still no money in MMA.
Didn't any MMA fighters watch the May/Mac fight?
If an MMA fighter boxes a top boxer they lose embarrassingly badly.

Why is this even a thing anyway? Conor vs Mayweather should have killed it off for a generation of fighters.
Not after they seen the payout , I'll go get punched around the ring by Mayweather right now for 100 Mil .

Canelo wont even piss on nate diaz.

Nate is only a draw when he fights connor. He cant be a sole attraction. He doesnt bring anything for canelo.

Btw does nate even speak spanish?.

Nick is a guy who likes to go cycling and hiking etc. Very active guy. It would be very sad for him if he got put in a wheelchair. So no.

Lol we are truly living in the age of delusion and retarded money fights. No one cares about Nick Diaz. Why is he acting like Canelo would ever acknowledge him or even know who he is? Lmfao

Is Nick even a fighter anymore?? [ and I used to support the guy]

Back