NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a healthy sharks is the best team in the Pacific - but don't know if Jumbo comes back and Kane has been hurt. Think he slammed his injured shoulder into the goal post on the second goal

Just mad he isn't on your team.
lol not even close...I was a Bruin's fan before you were a twinkle in your pappy's eye...Marchand is a piece of shit...plain and simple...

lol not even close...I was a Bruin's fan before you were a twinkle in your pappy's eye...Marchand is a piece of shit...plain and simple...
Well, he's my piece of shit so I fully intend on grabbing a sweatshirt with his name on it to wear when/if Seattle gets a team the first time Boston rolls through.

With red wings out rooting for leafs this playoffs.

Bruins are dirty as shit mostly and was nice seeing kadri give them some of their own medicine.

That said refs let the game get out of hand.

With red wings out rooting for leafs this playoffs.

Bruins are dirty as shit mostly and was nice seeing kadri give them some of their own medicine.

That said refs let the game get out of hand.

Penalty minutes incoming.

didnt know mcquaid was such a demon..wicked tunes too, sounded like jedi mind tricks
I think the guy had more fights and penalty minutes last season that a good chunk of the league had combined.

Hes V good though, lets say you want his skills on your team & not all the other baggage he comes with.

I've been a fan since this ->

Just flicks his wrist and it's a laser. SURPRISE it's goon time for the Ducks

I've seen this possibly 100,000 times and I still cheer every time

My second favourite KO of a deserving player has to be this beauty from mini-Tie

My second favourite KO of a deserving player has to be this beauty from mini-Tie

My favorite is any vid that involves anyone going after that bitchass Avery.

If I found a person that didn't like seeing Matt Cooke or Kesler get knocked out I'd question their commitment to freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back