NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reffing this game has been weird as hell man.

Nashville vs Winnipeg will be the series of the post season.

Nashville vs Winnipeg will be the series of the post season.

Should be epic...Now that this Colorado series is over, I didn't get a chance to do it at the time but just wanted to celebrate and remember the pure artistry that this was:

the officiating in a lot of games is so all over the place, it's hard to believe.

I sure hope the Flyers don't regret this game all off-season.
I sure hope they do. They need MAJOR changes. Coots played with a torn MCL, scored a hat trick, 5 points.... only to have THE GUY THAT FUCKING TOOK HIM OUT GIVE THE GAME TO THE PENGUINS. I swear you can't make shit like this up. Heads need to roll.

It's not even a normal Philly loss, where you can blame the goalie, the whole team just suuucked.
Someone needs to get fired/ritually sacrificed for this shit.
They have no fire. No leadership. No emotion. *looks at Giroux* ....No Captain.
Its either the coach, or the veteran leadership core (Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds....) I don't even know which it is at this point, but one of the two groups needs to be removed and replaced, or this shit will continue.

Gudas gets my vote. Into the volcano with him.
I've always been a Gudas supporter, but his play over the last few months has been awful.... and he's been in there above Hagg, who was a standout rookie all season long. Unfuckingacceptable. I'll pay for the Uber to take him to the volcano. Wonder if they can take Hakstol too.

That fucking Letang non-call though.
It's ridiculous the shit they let you get away with late in games. They need to call the entire game like they call the end, let the fuckers play.
But yeah, at least be consistant... the level of officiating makes you miss Kerry Fraser.

I sure hope they do. They need MAJOR changes. Coots played with a torn MCL, scored a hat trick, 5 points.... only to have THE GUY THAT FUCKING TOOK HIM OUT GIVE THE GAME TO THE PENGUINS. I swear you can't make shit like this up. Heads need to roll.

They have no fire. No leadership. No emotion. *looks at Giroux* ....No Captain.
Its either the coach, or the veteran leadership core (Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds....) I don't even know which it is at this point, but one of the two groups needs to be removed and replaced, or this shit will continue.

I've always been a Gudas supporter, but his play over the last few months has been awful.... and he's been in there above Hagg, who was a standout rookie all season long. Unfuckingacceptable. I'll pay for the Uber to take him to the volcano. Wonder if they can take Hakstol too.

It's ridiculous the shit they let you get away with late in games. They need to call the entire game like they call the end, let the fuckers play.
But yeah, at least be consistant... the level of officiating makes you miss Kerry Fraser.

Haha, I was being sarcastic, I hope it sticks in their craw all summer. This Philly team is a lot like the Leafs in my opinion, lots of younger talent, but shaky possession play and erratic goaltending. Both teams had upset potential, but aren't contenders this year. It's a shame what happened to Couturier, he's a warrior and no mistake, but hopefully he goes home and rests that leg for next season. The teams that are left, if Washington and Boston finish things, look like the best of the bunch. No real upsets in the first round this year.

Also agree with the Letang no-call being bullshit, it would have made a lot of difference in that moment, but it's no excuse for what came after. They just fell apart.

Yup. I'm just happy the season is over with. It was just unwatchable towards the end of the regular season.

Giving up 7 and 8 goals in the playoffs.... Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

CKbxtKw.gif

wtf, some crazed asshole drives a van onto a crowded sidewalk in Toronto, killing at least nine and injuring 16?
sounds like a Flames fan IMO, eh

The video was nuts, a bunch if Asians walk by during the standoff as if nothing is happening. They took him alive, so hopefully we'll get some answers, though it looks like a van of peace.

Gee, I wonder if they're gonna call Goalie interference...

Fucking bullshit reviews.

Edit - Annnd, it's gone...

The Leafs are laughably bad in their own end. Holy fuck.

The Leafs are laughably bad in their own end. Holy fuck.

Been saying it all series, but it's fucking identical to 2014. It's the kind of sloppy defense that let the Bruins come back in that Game 7, and what almost got them back on Saturday. It's like the Bruins are on the PP for 45 minutes of the game.

For whatever reason, the Leafs make a simple zone clear look like the most difficult thing in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back