NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys realize that neither team will win now though right? They both touched the respective conference trophies and jinxed themselves like idiots. Not sure why they're even having finals now tbh..

Bon on fait comme ça,
CONNARD!! / cunt

Great effort, and its appreciated.

But your french translation for cunt is wrong.

Ill let you off with a warning this time but next time im reporting this injustice to the OQLF.

hope the Caps didn't shoot their wad with that series against TB.
Vegas has been chillin' by the pool this whole time.

hope the Caps didn't shoot their wad with that series against TB.
Vegas has been chillin' by the pool this whole time.

They've had plenty of rest too. That extra long layoff can fuck with a team. Look what happened to Vegas in the first game vs Winnipeg.

Great effort, and its appreciated.

But your french translation for cunt is wrong.

Ill let you off with a warning this time but next time im reporting this injustice to the OQLF.

No it isn't

No it isn't

You are aware cunt has 2 meanings right ?

Cunt either means ( shithead / connard ) or is another word for womens genetalia ( vagin )

Do you even bilingual bro ?

I’ve heard people use the word connard a grand total of 0 times in my life. Only in movies/tv shows. I associate it with prissy French dudes from France calling people shitheads/dumbasses, and not a vagina.

What do you guys think of the Nucks next season?

Boeser top 5 in goals if he stays 110%,Pettersson making some noise all season?

You are aware cunt has 2 meanings right ?

Cunt either means ( shithead / connard ) or is another word for womens genetalia ( vagin )

Do you even bilingual bro ?

I don't bilingual, I 6-lingual bro.

Yeah you are correct but "vagin" is not vulgar like cunt is. Con or connard is considered more vulgar.
I was under the impression we we're calling each other cunts and not vaginas. A more vulgar word for vagina would be chatte.

What do you guys think of the Nucks next season?

Boeser top 5 in goals if he stays 110%,Pettersson making some noise all season?

Eh, I don't think they'll be great (hope to be wrong), but I think they'll be exciting to watch and have a decent future. They finally have some young prospects who are legit studs if they develop.

Boeser should be great, and I think Petterson will be good too.

The one thing they really need is to get a #1-2 defenseman. They have a lot of average D-men right now. Hopefully Juolevi plays, Pouliot takes a step forward and Tanev is healthy.

It's not like great defesemen grow on trees; they cost a lot to acquire and they don't become free agents all too often.

I agree with @KrazyKanadian.

Would be surprised if they do well but shouldn't be horrible.

In the process of a rebuild but future looks promising.

This gay ass intro is making me want to root for the caps even more.

At least they go full Vegas with this ceremony.

ditto sentiments.
hope Caps destroy because of this gay fucking Vegas show shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back