NHL Discussion: Austonishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I think they just said on the sharks/coyotes game returning teams from week long breaks are like 3-10-1 or something. LOL

nice OT win by canucks.
lol at letting flames tie it up with 5 seconds to go though
miller was lights out all night and gives up a softie

https://www.nhl.com/blues/team/captains

Brett Hull was the team Captain for only three seasons. I forgot Keith Tkachuck never wore the "C" in St. Louis.

Eric Brewer was easily the worse "C" of the contemporary players, garbage decision.

Last edited:
Came off their bye week. Teams coming off them are something like 3 - hot garbage, I think 15+ teams have had a week by now.

I thought we'd get rolled, but I guess this was the best game we could hope for. Habs usually find a way to kill us.

Fucking LOL that we have 5 games in hand on other western teams competing for a wildcard. Couldn't even give a fuck about watching playoff standings until our bye week is over and we have a better picture.
We done.. simple as that.. sadly lol

https://www.nhl.com/blues/team/captains

Brett Hull was the team Captain for only three seasons. I forgot Keith Tkachuck never wore the "C" in St. Louis.

Eric Brewer was easily the worse "C" of the contemporary players, garbage decision.

Wasn't Corson the worst of the captains? I guess he didn't wear the C very long in St Louis, but I remember that was right after he left Edmonton after being the worst captain of all time there, and somehow Keenan gave him the C as soon as he showed up. But then handed it to 99 when he made his brief appearance there.

Wasn't Corson the worst of the captains? I guess he didn't wear the C very long in St Louis, but I remember that was right after he left Edmonton after being the worst captain of all time there, and somehow Keenan gave him the C as soon as he showed up. But then handed it to 99 when he made his brief appearance there.

That is right. Corson was annointed team Captain and Hull didn't like giving up the leadership position to him at the time. That team with Gretzky, Hull, and MacInnis almost won the cup that year if not for Fuhr's injury.

I remember Brewer was "C" and he sucked lol

Last edited:
Since his return, Laine been on a mission and Matthews has been making plays as well. Young guns definitely taking over. Oh and that Connor guy(the real athlete) might take his team to a divisional title as of 2/20.

Melchiori - Byfuglien
Morrissey - Chiarot
Stuart - Postma

:eek:

Matthews gonna have a TD and the two point convert tonight.

That was fun as fuck.

Andersen was pretty meh, but overall, good game.

I'll tell you, if the Sharks go deep again this year it will be in no small part due to astute, timely
activation of minor league players and you can take that to la banque.

Fixed

Banc = bench
Bank = banque

Dilemma here... want to say fuck off/die in a fire, but kinda miss talking to you.

first of all, why would you want me to die in a fire?

secondly, it was a play on words. sharks player Kevin Labanc.

Ha, that's right. Corsy indeed did wear the C for St. Louis. I partied with that guy hard for 2 days straight a couple of years ago, him and Darcy Tucker and Cassie Campbell. Shayne's sister is married to Darcy

Ha, that's right. Corsy indeed did wear the C for St. Louis. I partied with that guy hard for 2 days straight a couple of years ago, him and Darcy Tucker and Cassie Campbell. Shayne's sister is married to Darcy
Sounds like a good time. I'll assume you guys got into the nose beers...<20>

Love these Pens jerseys, wish they had a bit of black around the waist though, break the yellow a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back