NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

I really wish the Oilers had won that series. I was in NC at the time and one of my bosses was a loudmouthed asshole from Connecticut. We'd be working late while he "had" to leave early to go to the games in Raleigh.

I really wish the Oilers had Roloson from those playoffs right now, lol. One of the few times they had good goaltending.

I will never forgive Marc Andre Bergeron for pushing Andrew Ladd into Roloson in game 1 of the finals.

This is a really terrible period for the Oilers.

Reactions: PND
I wonder how many goals Skinner would’ve allowed.

I thought Vancouver played better in 4 and 6 too.

They haven't played 6 and I have no idea why you'd think they played better in game 4. The scoreline was kind to Vancouver that game.

2, 3, and 4 it was pretty clear Edmonton's skaters were better. Skinner lost them game 3 and that's why he was replaced with Pickard.

Reactions: PND
They haven't played 6 and I have no idea why you'd think they played better in game 4. The scoreline was kind to Vancouver that game.

2, 3, and 4 it was pretty clear Edmonton's skaters were better. Skinner lost them game 3 and that's why he was replaced with Pickard.
4 & 5 is what I meant. My fault..

The Edmonton dry spells could be swaying my judgment though. They'll have moments where they're on fire and then go completely ice cold for half the game. Inconsistency isn't kind in the playoffs and that's why they're down in the series.

oh shit i clicked this thread and it put me on page 75 instead of 76 and i seen this tweet and thought dallas was also playing tonight and they won

my drunk ass has been had. i never really looked at the logo of the jerseys or even who sent out the tweet or anything. all i seen was green jerseys and "job finished" and thought i missed a glorious dallas victory.

sorry kowboy

Last edited:
Back