• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Rangers playing well. The sots on net not showing it but I feel they're controlling the play more. Able to cycle and keep the puck in the zone longer. Carolina getting into the zone easier though.

A lot of blocked shots, but Rangers creating good traffic in front of the net and it only takes on. Trochek probably should've scored but hey Shersterkin also made a big one early

Showing kids crying is brutal.

Lmao
nIMbmnQ.jpeg

What a brutal collapse by the Canes. They had it.

Know the feeling, little kid. Turn those tears into bitter anger and resentment. It won't help, but at least you won't cry as much.
Lol sage-like wisdom here from a long time suffering fan (like the rest of us) at times.

I was hoping for it to be Edmonton vs Hurricanes in the final again.
I really wish the Oilers had won that series. I was in NC at the time and one of my bosses was a loudmouthed asshole from Connecticut. We'd be working late while he "had" to leave early to go to the games in Raleigh.

Back