NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Sharks future suddenly looking mighty good with Celebrini, Will Smith, and Eklund finished the year strong.

Pick a RHD prospect with the 14th OA and 2 years to the playoffs seems like a reality
<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Wait, you're serious?

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Wait, you're serious?

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lol><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>
Yup. We lost and got the picks.

Celebrini is for real, a prospect on par with current Mackinnon, and Will Smith annihilated this year and looks surefire. Eklund looked great to end the year. He was considered the #1 for talent in his draft year

It's a bright future 2 years down the road

Sharks future suddenly looking mighty good with Celebrini, Will Smith, and Eklund finished the year strong.

Pick a RHD prospect with the 14th OA and 2 years to the playoffs seems like a reality
Don’t forget Halttunen

Yup. We lost and got the picks.

Celebrini is for real, a prospect on par with current Mackinnon, and Will Smith annihilated this year and looks surefire. Eklund looked great to end the year. He was considered the #1 for talent in his draft year

It's a bright future 2 years down the road
It's good to have dreams and be optimistic.

True story I used to work out at a gym where a Sharks front office guy worked out and I asked him one time when they would win a cup and he said never. <DCrying>
Brutal.

It's good to have dreams and be optimistic.
Shrugs*
It's the first time in team history we have ever gotten a #1 pick. The pick just happens to be Macklin Celebrini, a prospect universally touted as a Supreme player and winner. Nate Mackinnon with a Toews /Bergeron commitment to two way play. I'm pretty happy.

Will Smith, himself was at time considered the #1 Guy in his draft class not named Bedard. Fell to 4th and has blown everyone away this year . He's on par with fantilli and Carlsson

Eklund was considered top #1 in talent in his class himself. Finished the year a ppg in the final month.

So yeah, I'm happy for the future outlook

The leafs had their future 7 years ago and look like they need to start over and trade everyone. *shrugs

Last edited:
True story I used to work out at a gym where a Sharks front office guy worked out and I asked him one time when they would win a cup and he said never. <DCrying>
Brutal.

The sharts and cucks got cucked hard in the 2010s by the Kings and bbcs. Both of those teams would’ve smoked the cans coming out of the East that decade.

I went to the cucks/bbcs game WCF game 7 hungover as fuck after a wedding in 2015 or 16. I remember my buddy and I started drinking again to get all hyped. The bbcs put up 2 goals in the first and 2 in the second lmao. Bruce boudreau bless.

Okay Oilers, try not to go 22 minutes without a shot.

I realized that I’m a Frenchman at heart and I can’t wait for the Canadiens to win the Stanley Cup in the near future. Leonard Cohen bless.

The sharts and cucks got cucked hard in the 2010s by the Kings and bbcs. Both of those teams would’ve smoked the cans coming out of the East that decade.

I went to the cucks/bbcs game WCF game 7 hungover as fuck after a wedding in 2015 or 16. I remember my buddy and I started drinking again to get all hyped. The bbcs put up 2 goals in the first and 2 in the second lmao. Bruce boudreau bless.
Like I have said repeatedly the sharks as well as the Oakland A’s are tax write off teams with no interest in winning anything.

Oilers choked last time. Canucks will choke tonight.

Dumb penalties just like last year vs Vegas.

Channeling TED Nugent.

Back