NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

I wasn't sure about starting Hill instead of Thompson, but damn did he make some saves.

I don't like the Bruins and even I don't want that to happen

BTW, you guys laugh... But I hate them so much that the last two years during the playoffs, when I wanted to know the result of their games, I googled "Tampa Bay Lightning" so that mainly they wouldn't get a +1 from google that someone searched for them

giphy.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oilers should be able to roll both these teams.

not gonna happen. edmonton's dream is dead after this series. we whooped their ass 4 out of 4 times this year and we're gonna do it 4 more times. real talk. believe that.

of course, we could make all kinds of excuses as to why we didn't beat the oilers down even harder in every game than we beat them down in every game, but you know what they say, only losers make excuses.

GO 'NUCKS!

Oilers definitely lucked out with the easy bracket. Feels like their destiny to win it this year.

have fun with the easy team. the oilers are facing a team who handed their ass to them in every game this year.

after the canucks beat the oilers 8 times this year do you think edmonton will try to relocate?

Last edited:
Back