NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

all the leafs fans are going to have a lower life expectancy than most canadians all because of the added stress this is putting their hearts through. i'm just glad i've only had to be a leafs fan for a couple hours. i don't think i'd be able to handle it if i had to become a full time leafs fan and get put through a game 7 series against the bruins year after year.

yeah if the next game goes to overtime there's another 3 years off their lives right there. if boston scores in it, that's gonna be a couple more.

as long as Leafs don't take any dumb (or multiple) penalties, 5v5 is where the team is shining.

Anyway who you got in game 7 Bruins-Leafs?
Fuck if I know to be honest. Bruins can't get shit going in the first or second periods, but Leafs gonna Leaf.

Call it Bruins in OT 2-1

Call it Bruins in OT 2-1

GHrln33WQAABfo-.jpg

How would it be a shame. They have made it to the cup finals, won a cup against Vancouver and caused a riot in the city, the Boston teams have been doing nothing but win championships or have deep playoff runs for years. The leafs haven't beat Boston in a playoff series since the 1950's. The bruins had a season where they won the presidents trophy like last year. Boston is smaller than Hamilton Ontario and have the most victory spoiled fanbase in the history of sports. Them losing a pair of series is a drop in the bucket.

That said, I think Boston will win 5-1 tomorrow

How would it be a shame. They have made it to the cup finals, won a cup against Vancouver and caused a riot in the city, the Boston teams have been doing nothing but win championships or have deep playoff runs for years. The leafs haven't beat Boston in a playoff series since the 1950's. The bruins had a season where they won the presidents trophy like last year. Boston is smaller than Hamilton Ontario and have the most victory spoiled fanbase in the history of sports. Them losing a pair of series is a drop in the bucket.

That said, I think Boston will win 5-1 tomorrow
The shame part is tongue in cheek because Bunkis covers the Leafs.

Nashville deserves to lose just for having this muppet sing the National Anthem.

I hope Nucks/Preds murder themselves in 7 games, so the Oilers get an even easier time in the WCF.
Cause Avs/Stars/Knights are all going to be a fucking pain.

I hope Nucks/Preds murder themselves in 7 games, so the Oilers get an even easier time in the WCF.
Cause Avs/Stars/Knights are all going to be a fucking pain.
Oilers should be able to roll both these teams.

That's a horrible call on Nashville. Big Z did all the roughing.

Fucking hell the refs suck tonight. Another clear roughing on Van not called.

Is there a more Leafs way for this series to end than for Matthews to come back and then they get blown out in game 7?
Personally, I'd sit him. Team is cookin' without him. Just let them ride or die in this series without him.

I know, I know, it sounds insane to sit a 69 goal scorer, but results are results. If they make it through to the next round, start fresh then. Don't do it now when they got the mojo working.

wow these teams suck right now.
preds with two shots in a four minute PP?
and canucks looking like they want to lose.

More of a Habs fan, but that would work.

Last edited:
I want both these teams to lose. Please don't torture us with OT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back