NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

canucks game still hasnt started because the nashville fans are throwing catfish on the ice :mad::mad::mad:

i'm waiting for the day when a bunch of catfish start throwing nashville fans onto the ice

THE BROCK OF THE ROCK!!!!!!!

55a9b7647c980e06107129e7178a796b.gif

lol. I checked the score and it was 1-0 Vancouver. Immediately 1-1.

bullshit. the canucks went on the powerplay, and right off the faceoff the referee pushed a nashville player down and called a completely bullshit interference penalty against lindholm. the faceoff goes down the ice and nashville scores.

that's 50 shades of bullshit right there.

Seems like reliable elite goaltending is hard to come by these days. I'm not actually sure what team has reliable elite goaltending. I'm not as familiar with eastern teams.
Leafs obviously.

Rangers and Bruins probably have the most consistent.

bullshit. the canucks went on the powerplay, and right off the faceoff the referee pushed a nashville player down and called a completely bullshit interference penalty against lindholm. the faceoff goes down the ice and nashville scores.

that's 50 shades of bullshit right there.
Both penalties were complete bullshit, but the one on Vancouver was more bullshitier.

Both penalties were complete bullshit, but the one on Vancouver was more bullshitier.

we're playing against two teams tonight. the preds and the officials.

instead of nashville fans throwing catfish onto the ice, the canucks players should throw the referee's over the glass and out of the rink.

and the "you suck! it's all your fault!" chant needs to be outlawed from every arena. i've heard about as much of that bullshit as i'm going to take of that tonight after just one goal.

Fucking defensemen dropping like flies today.

So this is the part where the Leafs pull two games out of their asses, and then get shut down in a pathetic low energy effort in game 7, right?

Personally, I hope they get shelled 7-0 on Monday, and put any optimism for this core to bed. Marner, and/or Tavaras must go(not to mention the entire coaching staff). I'd say Nylander too, but the idiots just re-upped him, so he's safe.

I'd rather they not even have hope, tbh

Are they not even going to look at it? That’s fucked

Back