Ngannu taking some time off?

magicmarker

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Vacation before the fight and now some time off afterwards...

Must pay to be a hype-train in this company, no?

Ugh...hope he's not going down the Rhonda route.

A true warrior would post something like: hitting the gym today to work on that wrestling!

Sounds like Stipe took his soul.

probably going on vacation with joe and brendan

It depends on what "some time" ends up being as to if this is good or bad for him. He just had two fights and two fight camps literally back to back. A short break is needed. However if it's many months or longer without training then that is not going to do his career any good.

A true warrior would post something like: hitting the gym today to work on that wrestling!

lol relax bruh he'll probably be gone a couple weeks max 1 month and then be back training not like the HW div is gonna evolve fast enough for a break to matter

SnarlingTameAmethystsunbird-max-1mb.gif

Translation:

They are holding my family hostage. If I don't return and hand over my winnings, they will be killed.
Tony-Soprano.jpg

$600k in Africa i a lot of money..

26904487_10212380867610325_8482934601798688589_n.jpg

Internet warriors talking about what "a true warrior would post." Oh Sherdog, never change.

looks devastated in that pic

He has just gotten a title shot, a ton of promotion and most likely the biggest paycheck in his life. Ngannou will be back when he needs more money.

They are analyzing to figure out what went wrong.

He fought the number 2 hw and the champ within 2 months. Go kick rocks.

Back