NGANNOU V RUMBLE

Gymboslice

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How do you think this fight would go? Im sure i read rumble was considering a return but at HW

12th thread on that matchup
(At least)

The bigger Guy should Win.

Never happen. They spared already. Anthony tasted the power and doesnt want any part of him

targeting_computer_in_blog_4.gif

Rumble even did an interview saying Francis hit's very hard.

Cmon man how the heck is Rumble gonna deal with Francis? Did you see Rumble's fight against Arlovski? Rumble is a beast but no one on the roster should be the favorite against Ngannou.

Ngannou 1st round TKO

I might be wrong but i dont think rumbles been finished standing, he also hits like a truck. Would be a great fight i reckon, hadnt read anything previously on this match up.

That's the fight to make. I only wish that RUmble and Ngannou were champions of their division for this to be a superfight.

I have a hard time imagining Rumble losing a pure striking match.

Has Ngannous chin ever been tested

DC might have a better shot, grinding him out

Rumble wants to fight Overeem in his comeback fight

Love to see if, NGannou is a bigger version of Rumble though, What was Rumble for the Arlovski fight? 235ish maybe? I love Rumble but he showed some quit in the Cormier fights and I think NGannou tags him and makes him want out of there

Rumble already said the hardest he's been hit is by Ngannou and that was Ngannou in sparring taking it easy on him

12th thread on that matchup
(At least)

The bigger Guy should Win.
One of them is Anthony and the other one is Francis. Which Anthony should win and which Francis should win?

Personally, I think the better fighter should win.

this just seems mean-spirited.

either ngannou early round 1 or anthony in a repeat of kimbo/houston alexander

Back