Rumored Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

and yeah if jon jones was the one who left and declined the 8 mill offer
to go to a c league
you actually believe that the guy who left didnt duck a lose are you?

lol pretty sure if where on court youd lose
basically your opinion doesnt really make sense

its like an opinion of a child

are u a westerner? im just curious i thought you guys have a good education system there
lmao
No you are confused our education system told us 20 million > 8 million and also that the guy who refused to fight Francis when Francis was contracted is the duck!!!

No you are confused our education system told us 20 million > 8 million and also that the guy who refused to fight Francis when Francis was contracted is the duck!!!
u are confused
are u telling me nganou had already a deal in boxing thats why he left?
you sir are lying to save face again

nganou didnt have a boxing deal before he left the ufc
fun fact if he accepted the 8 million offer him and jones had fought already

guess he made a smart move because jones would have beaten him

but you still believe the one who stayed ducked?
you westerner bro?

u are confused

you westerner bro?
LMAO

Facts: when Francis was under contract and clearly said he is not resigning with U Fight Cheap, he could have been forced to fight anyone for the last two fights of his contract. Jon jones stayed quiet and pretended to be retired or something. Only after Francis had fought out his slave level pay deal and moved on. Did Dana and and jones suggest we offered Francis a 8$ million deal (that’s what a Tyson fury press conference earns these days ) lol

Get your time lines right and get your facts straight!!!

Francis is winning at life, fought Tyson fury, fighting Joshua next and jones is openly suggesting he will only fight the geriatric stipe or retire.

u are confused

you westerner bro?

In 2021 when Francis fought stipe, Jones came out and said he wanted 30 million to fight Francis.

Dana came out and said there’s many ways to duck a fight and asking for 30 means you don’t want to fight.

He word for word said after Francis starched stipe that jones is better off not fighting him. You can’t rewrite history

LMAO

Facts: when Francis was under contract and clearly said he is not resigning with U Fight Cheap, he could have been forced to fight anyone for the last two fights of his contract. Jon jones stayed quiet and pretended to be retired or something. Only after Francis had fought out his slave level pay deal and moved on. Did Dana and and jones suggest we offered Francis a 8$ million deal (that’s what a Tyson fury press conference earns these days ) lol

Get your time lines right and get your facts straight!!!

Francis is winning at life, fought Tyson fury, fighting Joshua next and jones is openly suggesting he will only fight the geriatric stipe or retire.
facts if francis had just accepted the 8 m offer jones and him should have already fought

lol at that slave trade thing is that an excuse for nganou ducking jones?

nganou has been sitting for almost a year waiting for a boxing fight

pretty sure the one that declined to fight didnt duck nowadays
makes sense to you?

In 2021 when Francis fought stipe, Jones came out and said he wanted 30 million to fight Francis.

Dana came out and said there’s many ways to duck a fight and asking for 30 means you don’t want to fight.

He word for word said after Francis starched stipe that jones is better off not fighting him. You can’t rewrite history
thats in 2021
they should have already fought because jones was already ready
but guess what nganou declined the offer of 8m to fight jones

its the past
fact is he declined the jones fight where he was offerd 8 million

weird the one who declined and left didnt duck

facts if francis had just accepted the 8 m offer jones and him should have already fought

lol at that slave trade thing is that an excuse for nganou ducking jones?

nganou has been sitting for almost a year waiting for a boxing fight

pretty sure the one that declined to fight didnt duck nowadays
makes sense to you?

Those aren’t facts. As many pointed out, Jon needed time to bulk up he wasn’t ready to fight. Jon could have fought Francis instead of Gane fighting Francis. Jon asked for a release from the ufc in 2021 because Dana said he was scared of Francis.

Jon had plenty of time to ask for the Francis fight and it didn’t happen. Francis wanted to box and the ufc said no.

all this legacy talk makes me fucking laugh, are any of you actually employed?

you know how loyal your employers will be if they think you arent what they want anyone?

get in, earn as much as you can and get out!

One thing that never really gets brought up here is how would Francis deal with the UFC if he signed with them. Assuming he would fight Jones and then they let him box.

Francis is someone who pretty much looks out for his own best interest and wants those mega pay days, and rightfully so, why not. But we've seen how he handled PFL, he was supposed to fight for them early 2024 now it's another boxing fight and then likely again end of the year in boxing. He had all this stuff planned with PFL in fights and being a ambassador in developing the sport, and we've seen none of that.

If he resigned with the UFC and fought Jones and then Fury, who's to say he wouldn't come back at the UFC and demand more money. Or sit out longer demanded another boxing fight or just not fight in general. We know Francis isn't the easiest to deal with in negotiations and will sit out if he doens't get what he wants.

I think too many people are taking that UFC deal at face value thinking Francis would just follow through. I think there would be far more complications and renogiations and it would cause problems. I think the UFC learned from Conor and letting him box. And Conor is a massive draw, Francis is not. I think the UFC doged a bullet here.
See, you understand and think logically and not as a fanboy.
Great post.

all this legacy talk makes me fucking laugh, are any of you actually employed?

you know how loyal your employers will be if they think you arent what they want anyone?

get in, earn as much as you can and get out!

Tim Sylvia is asking for a go fund me to fix his broken arm. Lol

Glad for Francis and his team. He seems to be generous towards those who work with him.

Interesting note.. is that UFC is supposedly getting 20 mil to put on an event in Saudi Arabia.

u are confused

you westerner bro?

You seem to be under the impression that the UFC was willing to give Francis a 1 fight deal against Jones... they weren't.

Any deal with the UFC to fight jones would have locked in Francis for YEARS, preventing him from ever boxing.

Francis was more than willing to fight Jones on his previous contract, but Jones decided to sit out until that contract was up, as he knew the choice Francis would have to make.

Does Tim really need the money or is he just looking for a handout? If his GFM page is still up I might toss him a few bucks.

He is a roofer, can’t work due to complications for his from his arm getting snapped. It’s sad, he said ufc won’t pay for his surgery he needs even though he sustained the injury through fighting for them

He is a roofer, can’t work due to complications for his from his arm getting snapped. It’s sad, he said ufc won’t pay for his surgery he needs even though he sustained the injury through fighting for them
That's fucked. The UFC brass never liked him in the first place. Dana in particular.

Francis about to be the boxing world champion and pfl champion after leaving the ufc with that championship .. the pfl is going to get a huge boost and can def take over as the number one mma org with him dominating 2 sports

Back