Ireland
Jamaica
Germany
Portugal
Brazil
Haiti
Eastern Europe

The country was BUILT on immigration.

You've got to be a real dumbass to think that Germany and England were built on immigration from third world countries.

There's a vast difference between European expansion into the rest of the world and low skilled workers flooding into the same country, centuries later.

So immigrants can't be proud of their home country?

Fuck kind of retarded logic is that?

Immigrants from Cameroon should realize that their human development index is 153rd in the world. America is top 10. France is top 20.

You can be proud of your family, the nature, the lovely friends and family you had, sure.

But you'd have to be mentally deficient to be proud of the genital mutilation, the low life expectancy, the warlords, the corrupt governments, the rampant murder, rampant rape, etc.

Countries like Sweden and France don't have these issues.

Immigrating to another country for whatever reason, doesnt imply you think your birthplace is a "shithole"....

Very naive thing to type.

I see pc is infecting this thread lol .. yes that's exactly what it implies .. if it's just to relocate with family or something like that then no but if you're forced to leave your country to go live somewhere else because you think you can't have a good enough life in your old country, you are saying it is a 'shithole', inferior(or pick whatever other word you like .. maybe something less insensitive for the snowflakes) whether you think it is or not

Last edited:
So like India is literally a shithole, but I bet no one is calling for those programmers to be kept out.

Because Blacks, Asians, Latinos, we all built this murthafuka with our sweat and blood so go fuck yourself. We ain't going nowhere and 20 yrs from now whites will be in the minority and hopefully you don't get the taste.

Lol you didn't build anything. This country was built long before any of us were alive. You didn't head over on the Mayflower, you didn't fight off King George, you didn't cross the Delaware.

If you respected this country and if you weren't such a racist, you would say "we all contributed to this country", because you're straight lying to yourself if you think "Blacks" (racist term), Asians and Latinos built the United States --- and somehow you leave out "Western Europeans".

You're a disgusting racist. And somewhat of a mental midget.

not all of africa is that way.

you can pull out all kinds of bad shit even in america, doesnt mean america is a shithole country.

Africa is a beautiful country in many ways, many of the people are obviously lovely (have you been btw?), but there is not a single country that isn't dangerous with high levels of crime, rampant poverty and the impossibility of becoming a well off family. Most Africans I've met are incredibly happy to be in the west and enjoying their lives without the worry that their children will be murdered one day. Name one country if you can.

africa is a continent folks .. and 'america' comprises of two continents .. ok I know america has been adopted as sort of a defacto brother to the words 'United States'
but just saying

So like India is literally a shithole, but I bet no one is calling for those programmers to be kept out.

India would be a shithole but what makes you assume there is that many programmers from India ?

Trump said he didn't want people from shithole countries coming here. But there are good people in crappy countries. So while a country can be an undesirable place to live, the people aren't necessarily bad.

And a lot of Americans are descended from people who escaped crappy Old World regions or countries to seek a better life here.

Trump's just being a humanitarian since that brain drain from third world countries isn't helping anyone except shareholders of companies that hire them.

Good man.

giphy.gif

England
Ireland
Jamaica
Germany
Portugal
Brazil
Haiti
Eastern Europe

The country was BUILT on immigration.

Because of immigration, Donald Dump's wife was able to come over here and whore herself out as a high dollar call girl, before she found a philandering idiot to husband up.

Whoever thought that the day would come when you could google nudes of the first lady.....

"President..."

View attachment 327571

giphy.gif

View attachment 327577

The fact that some people can't differentiate between illegal immigration and legal immigration is baffling to me.

Just because someone is against illegal immigration, doesn't mean they are against immigration altogether.

Donald Trump isn't against Immigration.

He is against unchecked illegal immigration. We can't let everybody in our country the numbers are just too many. If we didn't control immigration at all, this place would be as big of a shithole as Mexico Africa or India overnight.

"The US has become a dumping ground for everyone else's problems. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best... They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime, their rapists, and some I assume, are good people."

We need to control and limit the number of people who come into our country. We can't let a bunch of Mexican Drug Cartel drug dealers into our country. I won't bother posting videos of Cartel violence but to paraphrase its people getting their heads taken off with chainsaws shotguns etc...

There are definitely a lot of shithole countries in Africa where you can get necklaced for stealing a potato. For those of you who don't know what necklacing is it's where they tie you up and put a tire around you, then douse you in gasoline and set you on fire. It's pretty gruesome but it happens all the time in these shitholes.

In India, there are approximately 600 million people who don't use a toilet. They literally shit in the middle of fields or on a beach. That's nearly double as many people as there are in the US right now. Think about that for a second. There are almost twice as many people in India who don't use toilets as there are in America altogether. Their country is literally a shithole.

Let's not limit immigration at all and let all these people in. We can have cartel violence, necklacing, and shit everywhere in no time at all.

Last edited:
Just to clear up two common (seemingly intentional) misconceptions about this situation.

First, it's not that Trump just said shithole, it's that he made it clear that he had no idea why we would possibly want people from those shitholes, which is ignorant and dehumanizing.

Second, the statement had nothing to do with legal vs illegal immigration, it was a blanket statement about people from certain countries.

It's like when they wanted Ja Rule's opinion on 911.

Just to clear up two common (seemingly intentional) misconceptions about this situation.

First, it's not that Trump just said shithole, it's that he made it clear that he had no idea why we would possibly want people from those shitholes, which is ignorant and dehumanizing.

Second, the statement had nothing to do with legal vs illegal immigration, it was a blanket statement about people from certain countries.

/thread.

Who am I kidding, we all know your post will be intentionally ignored and the false equivalencies, strawmen, and cognitive dissonance will continue ad nauseum.

Didn't Ngannou recently tell a reporter that his poor experience back home was the best education he could have received?

People apply prior learning experience to their profession. He pummels people for a living, lol.

Don't expect much from athletes folks.

I don’t care about this, very stoked for the fight though

It can hardly come as a surprise that Ngannou isn't a Trumpet. Interesting that he'd take a public stance on it though.

Back