Ngannou is only at stage 2. Heavyweights beware.

Francis Ngannou lost some steam yesterday. While his power is always a threat, his inability to add more weapons and attributes to his game cost him the fight to miocic, the best UFC heavy ever. Why was Francis not prepared?

I did some investigating and found this evolution chart.

View attachment 328569

It is safe to say Ngannou is at the second stage of his mma evolution. As pictured you see a warrior, unrefined with basic weaponry. He will kill most at this stage but not all. A proper gameplan and strategy can outwit the warrior who relies on otherworld power and athleticism.

When will stage 3 arrive?

I reckon two years. Stage 3 predator has jabs, leg kicks, better cardio, solid TDD and straight right hand rather than just looping bushwhacker uppercuts. Stage 3 Francis wont be beaten-if he gets there.

Stage 4... we arent ready for that. No one is.

I look foward to seeing Ngannou moving forward from the loss and seeing what skills he can gain. Im not sure how he can be heavily criticised after losing a decision to the UFC heavyweight GOAT.
he just needs a bit more cardio and a better gameplan ie dont go nuts in the first round to reach stage 4.
He'll be back shortly fighting for the title imo. he's the only threat.

Francis Ngannou lost some steam yesterday. While his power is always a threat, his inability to add more weapons and attributes to his game cost him the fight to miocic, the best UFC heavy ever. Why was Francis not prepared?

I did some investigating and found this evolution chart.

View attachment 328569

It is safe to say Ngannou is at the second stage of his mma evolution. As pictured you see a warrior, unrefined with basic weaponry. He will kill most at this stage but not all. A proper gameplan and strategy can outwit the warrior who relies on otherworld power and athleticism.

When will stage 3 arrive?

I reckon two years. Stage 3 predator has jabs, leg kicks, better cardio, solid TDD and straight right hand rather than just looping bushwhacker uppercuts. Stage 3 Francis wont be beaten-if he gets there.

Stage 4... we arent ready for that. No one is.

I look foward to seeing Ngannou moving forward from the loss and seeing what skills he can gain. Im not sure how he can be heavily criticised after losing a decision to the UFC heavyweight GOAT.

This ain't Dragonball Z. Fighters don't magically evolve into more powerful forms 5 episodes into the story arc.

Ngannous camp said his unseen skills like his ground game were as deadly as his standup......

We all seen that was a complete lie.

Ngannou is the UFCs Brett Rogers .....he might knock a few ppl out but he won't ever be champ all he has is ko power and not much technique.

Yes. I think Cain beats him.

I think Cro Cop in his prime beats him, but not necessarily while Cro Cop was in the ufc.

I think Randy and Sylvia could go either way also.

I think when Kerr was young and healthy, he beats him.
Fair enough on who you think CAN beat him. But we can only work with the stats and events that has happened. And the stats say miocic is best.

Imperfect Ngannou second form powerlevel 180000000
73a1daa7e4e8834764066ff0aef8cd4c.jpg

How strong will the final form be powerlevel..

He was really only using 30% like his buddy Usman.

Back