Ngannou is gonna beat stipe,and keep the belt for a long time.

rear-naked-poke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Im calling it now.Ngannou is gonna emerge victorious and reign on top for a really long time.And make a new record for title diffences in heavyweight division.I dont see any one happening in the circuit capable enough to hand him a loss,in near future.

Mark Hunt will beat him. Book it!

0BVDX8g.gif

No.

Bandwagon still had room on it I see, maybe you can encourage a few more to join you but let me remind you that hype trains always derail. His biggest win was against Overeem who everybody has whooped and the second was against Arlovski, need I say more? I am not saying he is not a beast I am saying he has to get a top 5 win before taking the universe over as the casuals have predicted.

Im calling it now.Ngannou is gonna emerge victorious and reign on top for a really long time.And make a new record for title diffences in heavyweight division.I dont see any one happening in the circuit capable enough to hand him a loss,in near future.
Really??? YOU have it all figured out huh? Well good for you but YOU should probably text Stipe cause he says differently and so do the stats!!UFC HW KO Rates.png

This prediction is bold, but has very little to back it up.

It's pretty much just a guess.

No Bullshit, just woke up, had a dream, first rd KO...Stipe gets it done..

I see JDS, cain, stipe, hunt all beating him easily.

I hope you are right. I just think stipe beats him for some reason.

I mean I wouldn't be shocked if Stipe gets caught, but that being said, I think Stipe is a more complete fighter. People buying into the Ngannou hype could soon realize he's very one dimensional.

Even if he does win and every other HW gets knocked over by his mere breathing, I predict he won't keep the belt for a long time — because he'll skedaddle out of MMA as soon as possible and go to the money-greener field of boxing.

If he beats Stipe impressively I don’t see anyone dethroning Ngannou at the moment. The division just keeps getting older and older.

He better not look past Stipe though. Stipe is his toughest test on the roster.

Back