Ngannou doesn't mind sharing his 'prey' with Rockhold

As usual some shertards totally get the wrong idea from something a ten yr old should be able to understand.

Rockhold got punched out by fucken Bisping, and ruined the MW division for years. He needs to just shut the fuck up, and stick his head in the sand somewhere, and never come out again.

And Werdum would twist him into a pretzel lol.

Don't sleep on Werdum. And Rockhold doesn't have the chin for HW power!!!

Luke would get wrecked by Werdum. Ngannou can very well beat Werdum standing up but have to see more of him. He definitely seems championship material though.

What's Rockhards "issue" with Werdum? Think I missed that.

U7Wz0jG.gif
U7Wz0jG.gif

U7Wz0jG.gif
U7Wz0jG.gif

giphy.gif

Honestly rockhold has a helluva better chance. He's a huge middleweight and his legit-su is near damn untouchable in his division. Werdum is the best bbj guy in ALL of the ufc......ngannou may be a strong guy, but his ground game is undoubtedly nowhere fabricio's level. Standup wise, we haven't Seen ngannou again what i call a capable oponent....arlovski was a good win although he was already down 2 or 3 fight in a rows. Meanwhile doom's standup has improved fight after fight for years(barring whatever the hell it was he did against stipe) Of course werdum would do everything in his power to take it to the ground anyway, where i'd have ZERO faith in ngannou

Might wanna check with Maia on who's the best bjj in the UFC lol and I think jacare is even better

Not that I think the fight will happen, but if rockhold beats werdum I'll drink beer out of someone's sweaty jockstrap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back