• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Nga Maori o Sherdog

JayT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Kia Ora koutou katoa, tino katakata au inaeanei e patai ana, Engari ko toku patai kia koutou mehemea kei konei etahi atu Maori??

Ki aku whakaro ko te whakautu kao, he ahakoa kaore e mamae ki te patai atu.

E kene koutou i ahau!

Kia ora, Kei te pēhea koe?

No Aotearoa ahau

Ko Nclei taku ingoa.

Kia ora, Kei te pēhea koe?

No Aotearoa ahau

Ko Nclei taku ingoa.

Aue titiro ki tenei!

Kia ora cuz, Kei te pai ana ahau, ko Jay toku ingoa.

Noho ana koe kiwhea i Aotearoa?

No Taupo ahau, Ngati Tuwharetoa represent!

Kei te pai

a No Ngati Tama ahau.

Kia mau ki to Maoritanga

Gee, where did you
get those muscles from?
Bro, you've been lifting
those weights, huh?
What, you've done lag?
Am I right?

Kei te pai

a No Ngati Tama ahau.

Kia mau ki to Maoritanga

Gee, where did you
get those muscles from?
Bro, you've been lifting
those weights, huh?
What, you've done lag?
Am I right??
You wanna f-ck with me?? Mean hiding after that
Tautoko i te reo cuz
jake_c33.jpg

Haha cheers man. I'm not fluent in Maori, just know enough to carry on conversation with my koroua. I'm half pakeha.

Oh true bro.. i went to a Maori kura since i was a nohinohi till i was in Kareti.

Ow lol at your sig, pokokohua!!

That's awesome. I would love to go back soon, I moved to the states about 8 years ago.

I actually run a Maori Mau class here in Massachusetts. We do taiaha demonstrations and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome. I would love to go back soon, I moved to the states about 8 years ago.

I actually run a Maori Mau class here in Massachusetts. We do taiaha demonstrations and stuff.

Aye, far neat alright. . Do much people get into it? What's life like over there bro?
Got a misses?

Alot of the younger kids are a big fan of the haka mau stuff. There is a decent amount of Polynesian people in the area and other pacific islanders.

Life is a completely different world in the states. American's have this thing where they think they live in 'the only free country in the world' but have no actual concept of what it's like living in a civilized nation haha

Yep, I got myself a hot Hawaiian fiance B)

I'm totally not Maori but just wanted to drop in to say that I have a lot of respect for your culture!

:)

I'm totally not Maori but just wanted to drop in to say that I have a lot of respect for your culture!

:)

Haha thanks man. I have alot of respect for your avatar. John Locke is the man.

Back