NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you make a list of all the posters you think are casuals and all those that you think are knowledgable/insiders?

It should help out the lurkers tremendously.

Thanks for your continued presence itt. I look forward to all your future posts!

Also would like to note that I am very pleased with the King signing. He said that there was some revenge factor to it and he said he will not be getting anymore penalties. Sounds reasonable so fuck Gruden.

Jordan Matthews to NE.

Thats a nice pickup. Hell move chains all day there.

Can you make a list of all the posters you think are casuals and all those that you think are knowledgable/insiders?

Thanks for your continued presence itt. I look forward to all your future posts!
I would have had you on the knowledgeable side, but you just dropped down a peg with that tone.

Also would like to note that I am very pleased with the King signing. He said that there was some revenge factor to it and he said he will not be getting anymore penalties. Sounds reasonable so fuck Gruden.
He specifically said he was going to keep having fun so I wouldnt take his word on the penalties lol.

Hes a funny dude. Wait for his camp shenanigans.

I would have had you on the knowledgeable side, but you just dropped down a peg with that tone.
And by crowning Mahomes already*

I don't consider myself a lurker and this list will help me tremendously. Now every time I read a post from PUtO I chuckle to myself that the fucking casual doesn't know shit. But then he called me a casual too so I don't know what to think.

<2>

Was King some kind of penalty epidemic? I knew he got penalized at least once but was it a big enough issue to cut him? Sheesh

Was King some kind of penalty epidemic? I knew he got penalized at least once but was it a big enough issue to cut him? Sheesh
I think they should have at least met the guy, cutting him when he was on his way to meet the coaches is brutal (if true)

I think it was 3 over two seasons. Either way it is easy to get pissed when some fuckhead does something stupid and loses 15 yards.

He got them back to back during some ugly games and it wasnt sitting well.

Bruce Irvin also hates him.

Think its more of a 3 million dollar punting distraction than it was penalties. Its not like it was a regular occurrence. Maybe Chucky just trying to send a message that he wont fuck around and isnt an unconfrontational pussy like JDR.

He acted like a jackass when Hill ran back a TD and got in his face. The other one, he danced with and threw the flag after the ref called roughing the kicker.

Anyone who doesn’t use we or our when discussing their team.

Irvin needs to calm his long ass face/neck down. I thought I read that his dislike was mainly due to the Talib thing. King was just funnin and it shouldn't have hurt any feelings.

C3Y1N42WYAAHCtP.0.jpg

Think its more of a 3 million dollar punting distraction than it was penalties. Its not like it was a regular occurrence. Maybe Chucky just trying to send a message that he wont fuck around and isnt an unconfrontational pussy like JDR.

Distractions/locker room aren’t a valid reason to not want someone on your team - Kaep supporters.

Distractions/locker room aren’t a valid reason to not want someone on your team - Kaep supporters.
King found a team in like a week doe.

Irvin probably hates him because he can’t be an all pro like King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back