NFL MVP

Who do you want at QB in a tie game with 35 seconds left?

Rodgers would get my vote. He does everything for that team.

GB goes 1-15 without Rodgers.

Ryan who??

The entire sporting world is jerking off rewatching Godgers highlights of the past two months right now (my friend told me that).

Never been a clearer case of map imo

It'll be Ryan or Rodgers with me leaning towards Rodgers. The span of games after his "Run the table" comments his numbers are god-like.

Matt Ryan wins MVP. Rodgers wasn't playing at unbelievable current high level until last 8 games or so of regular season so while Ryan has been terrific the entire season.

Carr is about as likely as me being able to honestly say I've got supermodels on my d

Matt Ryan wins MVP. Rodgers wasn't playing at unbelievable current high level until last 8 games or so of regular season so while Ryan has been terrific the entire season.
As a man that had Ryan in fantasy he wasn't amazing 100% of the time.

Carr is about as likely as me being able to honestly say I've got supermodels on my d
Meh. Im a homer but his multiple clutch game winning drives make a pretty good case.

It's the Most VALUABLE Player. What player has been more VALUABLE than Rodgers? Rodgers had to do it in a season when the team lost all of the running backs they had. Rodgers was the teams second leading rusher only surpassed by a converted receiver by 88 yards. He had to deal with multiple injuries to his receivers and himself. He also had to try to compensate for even more injuries on the defensive side of the ball.

Think of it another way. If a teams general manager had the option to select any NFL player to put on their team, who would they pick?

It's the Most VALUABLE Player. What player has been more VALUABLE than Rodgers? Rodgers had to do it in a season when the team lost all of the running backs they had. Rodgers was the teams second leading rusher only surpassed by a converted receiver by 88 yards. He had to deal with multiple injuries to his receivers and himself. He also had to try to compensate for even more injuries on the defensive side of the ball.

Think of it another way. If a teams general manager had the option to select any NFL player to put on their team, who would they pick?
Alex Mack.

It's Rodgers. Other guys had better overall seasons, but he carried that team through the second half. Ryan had a really good year on a really good offense.

Rodgers was pushed into a corner, and went into godmode. There's only one clear choice, I just wanted to see the excuses why he isn't

Back