NFL game shown over UFC?

The UFC event is over by 10:00 EST. The Lions game doesn't start until 11:00pm EST. The Lions are also playing an AFC team so the game is on CBS not Fox. (at least it is where I live)

Edit: The Lions game is actually live at 7:00. My cable provider (Charter) has it scheduled to air at
11:00 on CBS. I'm in the Upper Peninsula though and Our Local Fox station is out of Wisconsin and covers the Packers and not the Lions.

I watched a Packers-Rams game last season on CBS.

If this was the regular season the game would be on CBS, but not preseason, I guess. I am actually just over 60 miles from Detroit in Perrysburg, Ohio, so it really sucks that they are trying to force me to watch a Lions preseason game.

I watched two NFC teams on CBS last year. I am not for certain how the networks pick the rights to a game.

I watched a Packers-Rams game last season on CBS.

I watched two NFC teams on CBS last year. I am not for certain how the networks pick the rights to a game.

It’s because of a “cross-flex” scheduling policy adopted by the NFL before the 2014 season.

In the past, all non-prime-time games involving two NFC teams aired on Fox and those involving two AFC teams aired on CBS, as per each network’s deal with those conferences. And games involving a team from each conference always were carried by the network of the visiting team.

The goal of the new policy, was to provide better balance and distribution between the two networks during weeks in which one network had more games, or more appealing games than the other.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2015/10/13/why-packers-rams-game-cbs/73875510/

For the most part the AFC is on CBS and the NFC is on Fox but every once awhile there will be a glitch in the Matrix.

Foxsportsgo.com or get the app. I watch all fs1 cards through this and never had a problem.

I live in northville township and it's the same deal here. Gonna have to dvr the replay and watch it Sunday morning.

As if I needed another reason to hate that fuckin "sport".

God damn, I hate Football. Watching it is like being in stop-and-go traffic. "Duh, let's bang our heads together for 5 seconds and take 5 minutes off for another commercial break!" Over-paid pieces of crap fuckin stand around patting each other's asses 95% of the "game"! "Tackle him! He's got one of my balls!" What's the fuckin appeal?

And now it's making me miss Maia vs Condit?! FUCK Fox for putting on that team sport crap on over man's sport!

FUCK FOOTBALL!!! MMA, ALL THE WAY! Takes two balls to fight!

Looks like for HI, prelims are live, post fight show live, but actual main card is tape delayed due to preseason NFL.

Prelims look like crap except maybe Sam Alvey possible KO.

Back