NFL: Eagles vs Bucs 1-15-24

you know what, mad respect to Jason Kelce. He tried again and was probably the best player on the the Eagles. What a baller. It's done time tho.

Yeah. Sucks it has to be like that. Gonna be tough for the Bucs. At least if someone has to beat them it’s good it would be the Lions. Still going Bucs though.
theres a lot of things I’m willing to bet against. Sheer will, determination, hunger, and momentum are not some of the things I’ll bet against. Lions and it won’t be close.

if someone taking them out it’s in the conf finals or bowl

Ok the next round is fucking fire
texans vs ravens
lions vs bucs
49ers and pack
bills and chiefs
Ravens
Bucs
9ers
Chiefs, this one I may switch to buffalo I just really hate how Allen can be so good but also so bad. If Mahomes had anyone to throw to it would be a no brainer for me

theres a lot of things I’m willing to bet against. Sheer will, determination, hunger, and momentum are not some of the things I’ll bet against. Lions and it won’t be close.

Goof though. Goof can always goof. That’s what will need to happen.

CAN’T BE STOPPED

Goof though. Goof can always goof. That’s what will need to happen.
Nah, he’s got a team, coach and fan base to believe in him. It won’t be a mental mistake, you have to break him with pressure.

Keep in mind all those things apply to baker. Baker willing to die for this.

Keep in mind all those things apply to baker. Baker willing to die for this.
It’s an individual vs a whole team. a lot of the bucs already ate. The lions need this like they need air. You can just tell. Every. Single. Guy. They’re 1000% effort on every play. Even guys who might not be special talents are a handful because they’ll have plays where the effort wins. It’s a handful. For what it’s worth I think baker is severely under rated

Ravens
Bucs
9ers
Chiefs, this one I may switch to buffalo I just really hate how Allen can be so good but also so bad. If Mahomes had anyone to throw to it would be a no brainer for me
I'm going
Texans (unlikely)
Bucs (don't care)
9ers (fuck everything)
Chefs (great googly moogly)

Back