NFL Draft Discussion: Wish lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honestly think all of your picks are going to be hits? There is nothing about the Ravens draft that screams steal or incredible value.

Edit: Jaylon Ferguson is a good value pick. The rest I am extremely "meh" on. It's not bad, but its not incredible.

What I like about it is, first and foremost, we concentrated on offense. Its rare that the Ravens do that.

Its a changing of the guard from Ozzie to EDC, I was nervous, but I'm liking what EDC is doing. Addressing need.

Hollywood and Jaylon are home runs to me, pending Hollywoods health.

Holywood is absolutely the biggest playmaker with the high ceiling/very high floor on the offensive side of the ball in this draft.

Boykin, also fast, love his tape. Has room to improve but love his skillset. That gives us a tall fast contested ball pass catcher across from a tyreek hill style speed, cut, homerun threat in Hollywood on the other side. Snead who was Lamars go to is still in the slot.

Baltimore went from no receiving corp to solid. Not to mention Hurst/Andrews at TE.

Justice Hill....more speed, not the backfield is Ingram, Gus the bus and Hill...speed, power and scat.

But again, the speed on this offense is crazy. Can't be taught. We'll see how it comes together, but I am very happy with this draft.

The guard, cb, dl, and qb....all meh, but much needed depth.

Maybe he saw Steve Smith rip his ass apart and took heed of the advice.

Good Boykin Breakdown. Also, watched tape from the Clemson game, which admittedly looked a little rough. He also blew up the combine, I prefer this receiver over DK, who had similar combine numbers, but imo, less upside.

Last edited:
I think Elway was just tired of being at the draft so he traded the rest of his picks so he could go home early. Can't blame him.
How do you feel about Lock? I think if he can sit for a year he could be decent.

I was really starting to hate Nashville, but I walked by the TV and saw Tim McGraw singing a song called "Truck Yeah" and it completely changed my outlook on life in general.

How do you feel about Lock? I think if he can sit for a year he could be decent.
I will be one of the first calling for Flacco to be benched if Lock shows any signs of being a competent QB.

I'd say that Arizona, Buffalo, Oakland and Washington had the best drafts this year.

Gonna lock this one up. If anyone wants to continue if feel free to start a second draft thread. If not just carry on with the NFL discussion threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back