NFL Discussion: Wild Card Weekend

Pick um

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
r8dIDU4.jpg
Brady is about to surpass Tebow in both type of rings though.

This weekend is gonna be great.

I really think the Giants might win, Daboll has that team hyped, he's like Dan Campbell with more situational awareness. Giants 27-20

Chiefs are probably going to cornhole the Jags, but that's another team with tons of gumption. 31-17 Chiefs

Might be time for Purdy to face a real test, that defense can devour the inexperienced, but Brock has looked calm and poised. 24-21 49ers

Bengals and Bills, god knows. I think the Bengals will show up and find a way to win the shootout. 35-33 Bengals

Gonna be a sloppy one, let's go.

brady is playing on bonus time .. none of this matters .. people forget he's 45 and won a sb at 43 as a starter ... he's on his way to 50 ffs .. a 45 yr old even being able to play in the nfl on a regular basis is absurd .. let alone being a starting qb .. 99% of his peers won't come close to playing at his age ... probably 100%

Last edited:
brady is playing on bonus time .. none of this matters .. people forget he's 45 and won a sb at 43 as a starter ... he's on his way to 50 ffs .. a 45 yr old even being able to play in the nfl on a regular basis is absurd .. let alone being a starting qb .. 99% of his peers won't come close to playing at his age ... probably 100%
FALSE! JJ Watt is the great person to ever play football.

So far I lost with Vikes and Buc's, so 4-2.

Do see Niners, Bengals and Chiefs moving on next week, having a hard time with Giants vs Eagles, this Jones kid is hot right now. Need to think more on that one.

Do think it's time for Brady to call it a career, if he keeps this up it's going to start hurting his legacy.

Looking for Russell Wilson to bounce back to his old self next season, would bet on it. He was looking better those last few weeks.

Do see Niners, Bengals and Chiefs moving on next week, having a hard time with Giants vs Eagles, this Jones kid is hot right now. Need to think more on that one.

Do think it's time for Brady to call it a career, if he keeps this up it's going to start hurting his legacy.

Looking for Russell Wilson to bounce back to his old self next season, would bet on it. He was looking better those last few weeks.
Russell Wilson should be more worried about ruining his legacy and brain-tissue than Brady.

I wonder if in 10 years we will look back and laugh at the fact we though these were legitimate sporting events.?
Like how people used to believe wrestling was real?

What's up when Buck and Aikman call games? Someone almost dies often...

I thought Gage had something wrong with a leg or ankle. It appeared that he went down before the ball got there leading to an awkward collision. Reports are he suffered a concussion.

This happened late in a game that was all but over but it made me think about what happens if it would have been earlier and more serious. Would they end the game like they did the Bills/Bengals?

I wonder if in 10 years we will look back and laugh at the fact we though these were legitimate sporting events.?
Like how people used to believe wrestling was real?

I suppose there were some that believed wrestling was real but most people knew it was fake.

Fire Bowles
Let Byron go
Try to get Carr
Try for demeco ryans as hc

Oh come on man. The coaching was horrible for the bus this year. He didn’t tarnish anything. I don’t think Brady will go out like this. Either way what an amazing career

Yeah we lost marpet and cappa and Jensen was out for all year

But the way we regressed was comical

And Bowles just sat there like
<34>
He refused to make Leftwich change the offense. Uptempo the past two years then this year with all the o line injuries you want to try to keep running the ball when the defense is in the backfield almost as soon as the ball is snapped. Leftwich should’ve been fired 8 weeks ago and hopefully is today.

He refused to make Leftwich change the offense. Uptempo the past two years then this year with all the o line injuries you want to try to keep running the ball when the defense is in the backfield almost as soon as the ball is snapped. Leftwich should’ve been fired 8 weeks ago and hopefully is today.
Terribly coached team all year round

Let Schultz have a field day in the middle and no adjustments .. just soft coverage all game

The goat thinning he’s playing soccer here. Wtf is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back