Locked NFL Discussion: Why do I watch this?

Fuck you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My canthers suck so fucking bad. They should’ve traded burns, hired Hugh Jackman to come coach and brutally tanked for JaCaleb/Gaye/Penis smh.

Sucking real bad! It's because the Carolinians hate Californians. lol! Poor JaBryce on all these winning programs and then gets the Canthers. Dude was head down in front of his locker yesterday, still in uniform, for like an hour after the end of the game. Maybe he can get Tepper to fire Reich and let Evero take over so Brown can actually run the offense.

Cowboys are Back.... Again ;)

scott-hall-razor-ramon.gif

I miss noon games

I think they should have sprinkled a couple more in at least. Used to wake up early and get all the shit I needed to get done so I could just watch football all day. A little less productive with the later starts. Lol

Major kudos to Chris Jones. Harrison should be fired for calling someone “garbage” on national TV

Don't know where Harrison gets off, Wilson was slinging it, he made Mahomo his bitch last night along with Kelce's mom. Dude looked like a fucking pro bowler.

Why was Candale Robinson all hyped up acting like he trucked someone? He made a wide open routine catch then ran out of bounds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back